By em from Cali - 28/07/2012 08:07 - United States - Visalia

Today, a homeless lady decided she needed to change underwear in the middle of the sidewalk. I turned around just in time to see her legs in the air with no undies on. I can never eat salami again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 486
You deserved it 2 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm confused here...did it look like salami or smell like it? Or both?

Just because you can't eat salami anymore didn't mean you had to ruin it for everyone else...

Comments

Haha, I always thought it looked more like hammered bologna than roast beef of salami.

NO. SHUT THE **** UP, IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE BACON. DONT RUIN BACON FOR ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

I would think roast beef would be more appropriate.

challan 19

I'm just not sure what kind of women you all date... but, send them to the doctors asap!

Mind soap. That's what OP as well as everyone who just read this post needs. FYL OP. You have my sympathy.

Homeless people make this site so much better.

Is a cold world where so many people have lost everything, have to live on the filthy streets and are a great source of entertainment, ridicule and amusement to some of the FML community. FML to the poor homeless people. Seriously.

That's just disgusting well no more salami thanks for the visual OP FYL as well as everyone who used to eat salami before reading this

delightfultwist 5

oh nasty!!! did any rats come shooting out?

I didn't realize that homeless people own more than one pair of underwear

b00kn3rd 14

Perhaps that's where she was storing her salami....

Salami? You sure it was a lady and not a feminine looking dude?

eyecon502 13

The thought just made me throw up a little. Meat mop!