By Ihatemyjob - 18/03/2013 03:14 - United States - Vermilion

Today, at work, I walked in on a disoriented elderly woman eating nachos and cheese off the bathroom floor. She wasn't wearing any pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 627
You deserved it 3 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kut17 11

I'm guessing you work either at Walmart or a gas station.

I will never be able to un-see the mental image..

Comments

How could she? She was too busy cleaning up the pregnant chick's puke.

jesscarrr 10

Am I the only one who's curious as to whether OP works at an old people's home or a Mexican joint? Hmm.

Wait... Who's pregnant? I feel like nachos now!

RedPillSucks 31

you look like nachos too. Mmm.... Cheesy

In my defense 33 said pregnant woman's puke. Hence my confusion.

Don't hate. That wet cheese is like nothing else.

Do people get marked down if they correct themselves in the next comment?

Why do people get marked down if they correct themselves in the next comment?

Not sure. Usually when you say the possessive its, what follows is a subject, such as his, hers, their, yours etc. "in" usually doesn't follow its. Not to mention "it's" does make sense in the post already, since you CAN say it is in etc etc. EDIT: ohh sorry, I didn't see that second it's you corrected. I thought you meant the one after the period...so yes, it's the community's tunnel vision and ignorance...

Are we really arguing about proper grammar right now?

I will never be able to un-see the mental image..

JellyBalls 18

I will never be able to un-favorite this FML.

LuckBeNimble 19

and OP will never be able un-see the real image.

RedPillSucks 31

At least she didn't have blue waffle... Or did she?

What's up with all the butt hurt people that don't know how to take a joke?

That's not a joke that's just disgusting. The FML was visual enough thanks

I don't know if it was worse that she was eating nasty nachos off of the floor of a public restroom or the fact that she was bottomless. I don't think it would have made it any less disturbing if she had had pants on. And hopefully those nachos hadn't been on the floor for more than 3 seconds, at least she would have shown a little restraint. :/

kut17 11

I'm guessing you work either at Walmart or a gas station.

Wherever it is, this is just nacho day, OP.

7- It could of been Taco Bell like 6 mentioned. All though I wouldn't have TAKEN her there willingly after witnessing that disgusting display of desperation!

moonsalt 20

She had one hell of a night! GO GRANDMA!

I imagine that image is scarred behind your eyes now. I have an inkling you work in the care sector, if that's the case there's more oddities to come!

That's so awful... That she didn't offer you any.