By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:17 - United States - Hudsonville

Today, a girl told me she couldn't text me anymore, because she was too tired and had to sleep. Over the next three hours, she updated her Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made a YouTube video of herself singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 361
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has happened to me way to often. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

That's probably cuz you just made yourself sound like a stalker: you know everything she did on fb, twitter & YouTube.

She probably meant she was tired of texting to you. Perhaps she was getting creeped out by how you stalk her every move?

mrsxsavage 3
bizarre_ftw 21

Minus the twitter (my attention span isn't that short) and singing (I make cats scream), and add in FML and a few other sites, I've done that before. It's not always and insult, sometimes you just lose your ability to hold a conversation but not the ability to stay conscious Or you're boring as hell and she wanted to be nice :)

Well stop stalking her and maybe she would talk to you more

FMLoverAgain 7

Well sometimes people just get tired of communicating directly with someone, and they need some time for themselves.

The worst thing here is that you say "a girl." You don't say it's your girlfriend or even a crush, just a girl. So maybe she thought you were stalking her for no reason?

Take a hint OP ... And stop being so creepy, then maybe girls would actually like talking to you ...

I do it too it's nothing against the guy but sometimes you don't want your phone beeping constantly. Maybe she had been texted all day and didn't want any more. Or she charged her phone in another room and didnt wanna seem rude if she didnt txt back I've done it before.