By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:17 - United States - Hudsonville

Today, a girl told me she couldn't text me anymore, because she was too tired and had to sleep. Over the next three hours, she updated her Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made a YouTube video of herself singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 361
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has happened to me way to often. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

Carabez1228 5
lexiieeex3 32

Maybe she was trying to fall asleep but couldn't so instead of bothering you again, she did that. If not, then yeah she's a bitch.

Fireflies25 14

...there's so many reasons she could have said that. Maybe you were pestering her and she thought the conversation was getting annoying, or it was awkward, or she thought it was going to die soon anyways. So she gracefully excused herself by saying she was going to bed. Get over it. She either doesn't like you, or just didn't want to text anymore. Either way, it happens.

SobrietyKills 14

I used to do that to someone because they were always so painfully awkward/boring to text that I would dread receiving a message from them. Funny part is, I told them how hard it was to text them and they continued to text me in the same frustrating manner.

I don't know how people can say things like that and then be careless enough not to cover their tracks. She's either stupid or doesn't care about hurting people.

Get used to it. It will happen Many more times

Just a little creepy there OP. But still, that sucks.

Hope you're not interested in this girl, she seems as dumb as a brick.