By Celina - 11/01/2009 18:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I regret that break we took. I thought it would lead him to realize that he wanted to stop cheating and flirting with other girls, and be with only me forever. Now I'm the girl he cheats on his girlfriend with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 523
You deserved it 40 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jesus, get a real man, one with some ******* balls

The people who are calling you a **** are ******* idiots. You're in a shitty situation and you're only human. It happens. That said, this guy's a douchebag who's not going to change for you or anyone else. Get away from him.

Comments

funkyboof 0

You're a putrid **** just like he is. You belong together. Imagine the diseases!

jesus, get a real man, one with some ******* balls

he has them. he just shares with all the girls in the village(;

The people who are calling you a **** are ******* idiots. You're in a shitty situation and you're only human. It happens. That said, this guy's a douchebag who's not going to change for you or anyone else. Get away from him.

hellokittywhore 0

Y does everyone say never change be who u r and dont sway in wat u belive in and end up with someone who wants u to change an they expext u to do it!!!!!! Wat happened to looking past the fla's ( idc i spelled that wrong) and "love u for who u r" make up ur damn minds!!!!!!!

I agree. He sounds like a douche and don't let him use you that way.

"this guy's a douchebag who's not going to change for you or anyone else. Get away from him." Too true. Don't think of this as a guilty pleasure- don't reward this kind of jerk by letting him do what he does, at least not with you. You're better than that, and him.

^this. plus, you didn't want him cheating on you, but you're happy for another girl to experience that? bitch! don't be the other woman!

End the relationship as quickly as possible... you don't want someone like that in your life...

Eir_fml 1

I would think of the other girl if I were you. It can't be good for her that her boyfriend is cheating on her. If she knows, then whatever, but... if she doesn't, I would tell her. Nothing good can come of this.

hellalupa 0

I was about to write the exact same thing, seeing as I'm in the same situation. And it sucks. I'm getting myself out asap. You should too, no one deserves to be treated like that.

popcorn_fml 0

i think helping him cheat on his girlfriend will just fuel him to just keep cheating... and if hes in an open relationship when he was dating you or the other girl, then technically thats not cheating... but otherwise i agree with #15.

cbahh 0

It's just a cycle. Maybe he'll get back with you after a while, dump his girl, but then he'll find another girl, dump you & so on. Break it now and save yourself the bother.