By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:17 - United States - Hudsonville

Today, a girl told me she couldn't text me anymore, because she was too tired and had to sleep. Over the next three hours, she updated her Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made a YouTube video of herself singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 361
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has happened to me way to often. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

Since she lied about being tired, unendingly pester her and when she says she's too tired, say you think she's lying like she did earlier. Do this until you get an apology.

That is the most insane ******* thing I have ever heard :-|

Insane how? It's just to get back at her. And you think it's worse than the bucket of water over a door? It's pretty much just showing her the things that lies may convey. Or maybe just ask he if she was sleeping after that and confront her about lying. OP probably would have left her alone if she had been honest.

YDI, seems like you are stalking her. Checking on her Facebook, twitter, and YouTube.

volleyball3318 13

Maybe she had a hacker and the video had finished downloading after she went to bed.

What a bitch -____- just dont text her xX

ellytoad 13

Perhaps she changed her mind. When chatting on MSN, I would end the conversation intending to go to bed, but end up tying a bunch of loose ends that then lead to a random Google search and then something else entirely. Sleepiness averted, bedtime moved backwards two hours.

Damn, she did all of that in her sleep? She's more active that way than during the day. I hate liars

Maybe shes just creeped out because "over the last three hours" she knows you have been stalking her on Facebook, twitter and to top it off YouTube.... drop it.

So I want to get this right, you Facebook stalked her, then checked her twitter for a while, then you looked her up on YouTube?

okamiyazaki 8

I wouldn't be offended by this... It could be any number of things. Maybe she was really tired and planned on going to bed, but couldn't sleep? Maybe she was going to go to bed soon and felt like it was a good place to end the conversation for the night, but ended up staying awake longer than anticipated? Maybe she just didn't feel like chatting and didn't want to hurt your feelings? It doesn't mean she does not like you...