By Goblin Girl - 01/08/2012 05:46 - United States - Katy

Today, a coworker informed me that she thinks I may be descended from a race of goblins, because of my squat stature, ugly face and hairy arms. She was being completely serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 482
You deserved it 2 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sunako_fml 9

Tell her that you think she descended from a race of bitches.

Here's how to know for sure: Do people get experience points for hitting you?

Comments

Kindly inform her that she is a descendant of harpies; loud, bitchy creatures that have a distinctly annoying sound to their voice. That should shut her up.

perdix 29

What an idiot! Everyone knows that goblins fanatically wax and Nair their arms, duh!

olpally 32

Tell her there's no cure for chronic bitch syndrome and at least you can do something about your appearance. :)

"I want those boobs on that girl." Ron White.

Ask her if she's descended from wolves because she sure is a bitch.

You've probably been doing better work than her or got complimented by someone she likes. Some girls try to put down others when they feel threatened.

I don't know what's worse. That you have a coworker that's as stupid as that. Or that you might actually look like that.

dellis44 7

sounds like she's descended from a race of bitches!

TheIchiban 11

I know people who are severely critical like that. They don't realize that they too, are not as attractive as they think. It bothers me when people think that they are the most beautiful freaking thing that ever walked the earth. This woman has a severe appearance issues. She wants to be perfect compared to everyone else, so she picks on you for some relief. You should talk to your supervisor or something because that is really out of line and unprofessional. So if nothing can be done about it, fire back at her OP, you should not tolerate stupid people like her ever again.

FalconWhitaker 20

What a strange and rude person. o_O Ignore her, OP.