By Goblin Girl - 01/08/2012 05:46 - United States - Katy

Today, a coworker informed me that she thinks I may be descended from a race of goblins, because of my squat stature, ugly face and hairy arms. She was being completely serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 481
You deserved it 2 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sunako_fml 9

Tell her that you think she descended from a race of bitches.

Here's how to know for sure: Do people get experience points for hitting you?

Comments

tony1891 22

well looking on the bright side. you won't have to spend money on a Halloween costume. you can go to your Co workers house and scare the ever loving shit out of him.

saIty 17

Don't listen to her OP. I'm sure she looks like something you drew with your nondominant hand.

hothotheat_ 13

Unless, of course, OP is ambidextrous.

gbengusoluks 3

She must be one those rude peeps that have no manners!!!

Rather a goblin than a mean bitch... I'm sorry OP.

ImmaB3AST 7

At least you occasionally drop clue scrolls. You help people receive treasure! It's not bad at all being a goblin

Maybe you should wear make up, trim your arm hair, and walk a few miles everyday, so that one day you can be a beautiful fairy.

Trim? Won't it just grow back worse? Bleach and save up for laser treatment.

Trim as in use scissors to cut them shorter

Or she could try to love herself for who she is? Nevermind, seems people don't really do that...

You could but in a society based purely on looks, it might not do what you think it will.

"Society based purely on looks"? Where are you from?

Do people marry someone because they have a great personality, but are very unatractive, or because they have good looks, and a decent personality, hardly any society based on personality in there, is there?

Goblins don't have hairy arms though... She may have been thinking of dwarves.