By seriously? - 07/09/2011 17:37 - United States

Today, after falling on my way out the door, hitting a bird with my car, and sitting in an hour and a half of traffic, I remembered I had the day off work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 197
You deserved it 13 740

LittlexSparrow tells us more.

LittlexSparrow 0

Did it say the bird died? Lol

Top comments

Seems to me that apart from a day off, you also have an off-day!

Comments

It was probably not having work on labor day that screwed them up

LiveLaughFML 10

you forgot you had the day off? a day that most people love, look forward to and get to relax? whoa, your job must keep you busy! :(

EnEl_Infierno 15

Well, my father always told me. SON: " life is like a bird, it's pretty cute until it ***** on your head". I never believed him until I read this FML!

My father always told me "Hey why don't you get a job you filthy cat!" We don't have a cat so I figured it was me.

tjv3 10

lllloooouuuusssssaaaahhhhhuuuurrr (spelled wrong on purpose for effect)

OuchFireAnts 0

My mom hit a turkey once. But it lived! I don't think it was the same story with the other bird though. R.I.P. Little Birdie. XD

SirObvious 1

At least the bird wasn't an angry bird, I suppose.

krazy_glu3 0

I thought my day wasn't up-to-par. Ok... I feel better bout my day now. Sorry OP.

Hey guys will y'all thumbs this comment down please?

SW500 13

I would have gone home, got back in bed, and started the day over again, and pretend it was all just a bad dream.

Steps for recovery after this day; Step 1: Drive to nearest liquor store Step 2: Buy your favorite bottle of booze (I prefer Vodka) Step 3: Drive home Step 4: Open bottle, drink the entire contents of bottle, get mind numbingly drunk, pass out, and forget it ever happened.

It's times like this, the things my father would say to me..."what the hell are you doing in the bathroom all day and night? Why don't you get out and give someone else a chance!"

bizarre_ftw 21

68 you're right. It was a suicidal bird instead. And 56, it's not OP's fault. Have you seen the way those little ****** up creatures fly from the opposite side of the road, across 4 lanes of traffic and, in most cases (this one excluded) merely miss being hit by you? Cause I see it all the time. Plus, just because OP didn't have work, doesn't mean he had no reason to go out. Not everyone stays home on their free days.

LittlexSparrow 0

Did it say the bird died? Lol

Haha sucks for u :( but hey, u still got the day off

olpally 32

Agreed.. At least op wasn't late for work this time haha :)

GuitarFail123 9
GlitteryMasakali 1

OP you are so horrid!! You freaking bird murderer!!!

Yes 116, theres no such thing as accidents.

Seems to me that apart from a day off, you also have an off-day!

TheRealHouse 7

Ba-dum ... you don't deserve the "tssss"

........ ^ You see that? You don't deserve anything.

flockz 19

he didnt get dots. he got multiple periods at once. you want that?

bizarre_ftw 21

You mean that awkward moment when the bird comes back to life and haunts you by possessing every partner you get for the rest of your life and causing them to act like malnourished intercity cartoon raccoons? Yeah...... I hate that too..... :/

Well...at least you can relax the rest of the day:)

EnEl_Infierno 15

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping., While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping. That poor bird will haunt him forever. Haha.

cali_dude 5

Sounds like a productive day without reason. More than I do, that's for sure.

bizarre_ftw 21

62 = a next to epic win. It would've been epic if Poe had been quoted in full. But he wasn't, so it isn't, just live with it.

bizarre_ftw 21

Did 74 really misspell the name of the wrong author?! Holy ******* hell man! (or woman) read a freakin' book!!!

I hate when that happens... We are all forgetful, FYL

crazy_cute_girl 0

How do you forget you have a day off? That's the part of the week I look forward to the most!

kroekdog 7

Get a monster truck. It makes driving nowhere for no reason more fun.

And more expensive with gas prices these days...

jillianmathers12 13

Wow you just ruined a perfect comment!

OuchFireAnts 0

Monster trucks remind me of Justin Bieber. That's how manly I am.