That backfired

By Alexander D. - 14/07/2012 00:48 - United States

Today, I was fired for telling a customer's kid to shut his mouth. As revenge, I sent the CEO a picture I acquired months ago of my boss drunkenly pissing on a cow. He wrote that it was the funniest thing he had ever seen, and that I am "clearly an insufferable killjoy; a total liability to the company." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 672
You deserved it 37 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mate, no matter how bratty the kid is, suck it up and be nice. It's your job and you're there to serve the customer.

You are stupid if you think you can tell a customer's kid to shut their mouth, even if they do need to.

Comments

AliceLockehart 18

As far as I'm concerned, you deserved it. Yes, it sucks & people can be shitty, but that's not the right way to do things. When I worked in a call center I got called every name under the damn sun, but not once did I insult a customer. How would you feel if someone did that to you, or your child? Have some ******* respect. Life doesn't always go how we want but that doesn't give you any right to speak to someone's child that way. Asshole.

Jewbenita 0

well you shouldnt have told a customer's child to shut his mouth. not only is it rude, but you're horribly representing the company you worked for as well as yourself. you deserved to get fired, therefore there was no need to try to get revenge and you wouldve saved yourself the embarrassment. good luck trying to get a new job with that on your belt.

"As revenge"? You were the one at fault. You shouldn't be taking revenge.

Dude dont tell a kid to shut his mouth so what he says something annoying suck it up

Your boss probably had no choice but to fire you. Your actions after that show what a dbag you are. Especially the part about how you acquired it months before. You were waiting on something like this to happen.

Haha! The always-idiotic FML team was stupid enough to unban my account, so now I can point out the outstanding fakeness of posts like this one. America! **** yeah!

You don't tell someone's kid to shut their mouths .

Lauding at your pathetic attempt to redeem brownie points.

klovemachine 24

I'm very disappointed in all the people who voted ydi. Customer service is a hard line of work, especially when dealing with the public. Maybe he went over the line by telling the kid to shut up, but the boss overreacted. A warning would have been sufficient the first time. I hope the OP finds a job where the boss isn't a loser douche bag. Long live the OP who is the winner! The losers are those who voted ydi :)

theslyfox72 3

You remind me of one of my health teachers...an absolute insensitive nasty-ass stuck-up inconsiderate ******* prick