That backfired

By Alexander D. - 14/07/2012 00:48 - United States

Today, I was fired for telling a customer's kid to shut his mouth. As revenge, I sent the CEO a picture I acquired months ago of my boss drunkenly pissing on a cow. He wrote that it was the funniest thing he had ever seen, and that I am "clearly an insufferable killjoy; a total liability to the company." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 672
You deserved it 37 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mate, no matter how bratty the kid is, suck it up and be nice. It's your job and you're there to serve the customer.

You are stupid if you think you can tell a customer's kid to shut their mouth, even if they do need to.

Comments

children need to learn their place. we were a better country when kids followed rules

What place? You have no idea if the kid did or said anything out of turn. All we know is that a bitter, childish person told a kid to shut up. I think some kids need better manners but I have a feeling that if this kid had actually done something wrong, OP would've mentioned it.

fatalwish 6

thats all you could not keep your ego om check so hey you definatly deserved it

heartgrenade1 5

An "insufferable killjoy." Ha ha ha ha ha

Ydi for having a shitty attitude towards customers. There's this thing called customer service, if you can't provide it, you shouldn't have gotten a job where it was required in the first place.

MsFML_ 16

Omg , they tell you from the beginning that you have to deal nicely with customers. It's part of your job! c: No offense but kind of childish.

I often get the feeling that some FMLs are approved only because the OP deserved what happened to them so much that the moderator wished to unleash the fury of the FML commenters on the OP. This is one of those cases.

Never has being told I'm wrong gone over so well, but it has left me wondering if I come across manly in my posts, because I would be the "girlfriend" in the picture. That is, unless you were trying to imply that my husband looks like a girl lol.

Of course! This has actually made my day, thank you :)

taliayungdiva 9

You should have told the kid to shut their mouth in the first place.

redmnky21 8

you deserved to get fired, you never speak to a customer that way let alone a child...