That backfired

By Alexander D. - 14/07/2012 00:48 - United States

Today, I was fired for telling a customer's kid to shut his mouth. As revenge, I sent the CEO a picture I acquired months ago of my boss drunkenly pissing on a cow. He wrote that it was the funniest thing he had ever seen, and that I am "clearly an insufferable killjoy; a total liability to the company." FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 672
You deserved it 37 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mate, no matter how bratty the kid is, suck it up and be nice. It's your job and you're there to serve the customer.

You are stupid if you think you can tell a customer's kid to shut their mouth, even if they do need to.

Comments

Losing your temper over a customer's brat is ridiculous. Keep your cool, step outside and have a smoke, and get over it.

maggiefox 25

Couldn't agree with your boss more, you sound like you're boring as shit and have rage issues

RampagingBoner 12
8313girl 28

Sometimes the customer is wrong. I give props to anyone in retail and the restaurant industry. Your patience with customers' rude comments and their horrible misbehaved kids is amazing! I did retail for 6 months and hated it. I work in corporate america and we have explained to parents the company is a place of business and their children are not allowed to run around and basically act a fool. I think its horrible that one customer and his demon seed can get someone fired from a job they worked so hard to get. In OP's case, the video of your pissing on the cow was pretty immature.

The only true FML here would be from that poor cow. YDI. On a side note, anyone who's ever worked with the public knows that shit doesn't fly. Even if the kids is screaming and throwing a tantrum, you still have to be polite. And I'd advise addressing the parents, not the child. Courteously, of course. So, again, YDI. Moron.