Take the L

By slowrunner - 22/04/2009 13:20 - United States

Today, I was running the 100m sprint in a track meet. Me and another girl were tied for dead last. When we finished, she complained, "It's so embarrassing how slow I am today. I have shin splints. What happened to you?" I was actually running my hardest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 656
You deserved it 7 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow... Hm... I don't really know what to say but that is... sad I am sorry (Also, NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE FIRST. So shut up)

susie1234_5678 0

Don't worry, you will improve!! I was in track and cross country and used to lose every single race, but I kept improving every year and I started doing really well! That's the thing about running, you really see AMAZING improvements. Have fun and believe in yourself!! Pushing your body will make you improve fastest. (And don't run too much because you might get flat foot like I did :S)

Comments

purplemagnet 0

Its really stupid when people say that a persons FML is not an FML...who are you to decide when a person feels like shit...If it felt like the worst thing ever in the moment..even if you look at the bigger picture and it turns out its not so bad. It is still an FML worth sharing at that moment when it feels like everything is crashing down. So people who claim that they are the high authorative when deciding what is an FML and what isn't are just Full of Shit. I mean isn't this forum basically about relating your experiences to others and having them give you some advice and maybe laughing at how ****** up EVERYONES life is. SO so what if you heard it before, that doesn't mean that it wasn't a very important thing in someones life. I know this isn't the best story to comment this on but people on this site were really getting on my nervings. I mean if you think about it we are all either waiting to die and living to our fullest or somewhere in between, so stop thinking that your problems matter more than other peoples...they don't.

feelingblue 0

its okay you will get better!:))

shes probably just sayin that so she doesnt look bad. besides, the 100 meter dash usual has a few heats, so you might not be the slowest ones

WFMS 0

it's ok I always lose at that race. but I'm a thrower and they just put me in races since our team has like 6 people

weight lifting, and playing soccer works wonders...i went from jv to varsity in one year after doing so, and managed to get on the state honor roll for the 100 m dash just keep working :)

MadiJane 0

lol that was prolly just an excuse to make her feel better. but that sucks just keep practicing it will pay off :)

lhgurlz 5
littlemiley180 0