Such a rush

By Embarrassed - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was getting a spray tan and realized I didn't have a hair tie, so I used a thong instead. I lost track of time and realized I needed to go pick up my daughter. I threw on my clothes, drove to pick her up, went to the store, and went for ice cream... thong still in my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 347
You deserved it 47 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I had a nickel for every time I left my underwear in my hair...

Comments

Being white is sexier than being a oompa loompa with a thong stuck in your hair.

It's the new thing, didn't you hear about it on MTV?

Okay, I am confused. If I was getting dressed, no matter how hurried I would be, I would notice that my underwear was missing and realize I was wearing it on my head. I guess that would be true unless I regularly went commando, but even still I think it would give me pause to think...

I think that she was using a clean thong, not the one she was wearing (eeew, what were you thinking?) Anyway people, spray tan doesn’t make you looked tanned, it makes you look orange. ORANGE!

Wonder why OP doesn't look at the mirror at least once before leaving home.

You have to be the most popular mom at your daughter's school.

ahahhahaha XD for.the first time boys must be looking at your hair than your boobs xP

I just don't understand why you didn't ask for one from the front desk...it's a spray tan salon, they must get this all the time - I wouldn't be suprised if they had a whole bucket of fresh hair ties for exactly this situation.

Kristoffer 35