Stuck

By Miki13 - 11/11/2012 20:27 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I had dinner with my grandparents. At the table, my grandfather openly complained about how hard it is for him to get out of their hot tub. Not because of his prosthetic leg, but because his balls somehow "get stuck". I really didn't need to know that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 968
You deserved it 1 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a very serious issue. You should ask him about it in more detail. I know how much you love hearing about your grandfathers balls.

Comments

I think that's the worst I've ever felt for a hot tub.

raider27 7

Makes me think of that 1000 ways to die episode where.... Shit... He died in a hot tub... But I can't remember how...

Edo369 8

What? You always hear your grandfather complaining that his balls get stuck?

X_Codes 11

@32 - Oh yeah. Apparently older guys encounter some saggage with their baggage later in life, and complain all the time about how inconvenient and occasionally painful it is.

Some of? I'm curious to know what he's getting ...

I really don't want to think about how that's possible. I might get a mental image...

GuessWhatKids 13

Just don't picture chafing, hairy old disgusting sagging man balls and you'll be ok.

Sounds like a very serious issue. You should ask him about it in more detail. I know how much you love hearing about your grandfathers balls.

No! Just NO!!! Very disturbing and very unneeded.

I'm just having a laugh, no need to take it so seriously. Haha

13 I was about to laugh till i got a visual from that. -.-

"Well it all started when I had my balls next to the jets so that they could get a nice massage..."

-conjures up evil laugh- muahahahaha I have taken over your mind with unforgettable images!

NOooooooooooooo my pure, innocent mind it's corrupted!!:'(

Then they got stuck and my balls were shredded and all the sperm flew everywhere

CallMeMcFeelii 13

You took that a little too far there 56.

Well they do say the older you get, the lower they hang. This is clearly a harrowing example of the problems caused by ageing.

I see your point, but having a hot tub and openly talking about his balls? Your grandpa sounds pretty fun :)

Fun? I feel better adjectives could have been used. Example: Creepy, weird, gross....

Still sounds better than listening to mine talk about everything he hates about the government 24/7.

How does ones balls get stuck in a hot tub exactly?

I've heard of guys, regardless of age, sitting on their balls, but I have a feeling at this point he's tripping over them too.

That face on your profile pic is probably OPs face as the story was being told haha...