Stuck

By Miki13 - 11/11/2012 20:27 - Canada - Whitby

Today, I had dinner with my grandparents. At the table, my grandfather openly complained about how hard it is for him to get out of their hot tub. Not because of his prosthetic leg, but because his balls somehow "get stuck". I really didn't need to know that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 968
You deserved it 1 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a very serious issue. You should ask him about it in more detail. I know how much you love hearing about your grandfathers balls.

Comments

howsitgoingjc 2
perdix 29

Sorry perdix, but that comment kinda sucks balls aswell... (Prepares for onslaught of down votes)

Be thankful he kept to himself how he 'somehow' got them stuck. At least you still have that.

Wait 'til you hear the one about grandma getting her **** stuck in her belt.

afairshake 8

Now I'll never get that mental picture out of my head big time over share on his part FYL

He has a hot tub! What's there to complain about?

transcedental 18

So. So. I guess I am taking this all too serious, but still, let me get this straight. Some of the people here might mind watching disguisting videos on the internet, nasty horrors or weird ****, reading disturbing FMLs. And yet you don't see them complaining. "Today I read some disturbing FMLs and now I am stuck with terrible mental images. I really didn't want to know that. FML." You don't other people doing that, right? But when your grandpa just says something without having to hide it from your own family you have to post it here and complain? Pfft. I disapprove. Not a FYL. ( People might say that here we come prepared. But grandpas always can say stuff like that...)