Stop talking, stop talking now

By Username - 17/07/2011 15:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to endure a long story about how and why my brother shaves his pubes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 742
You deserved it 4 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ahahahahahaha at least you didnt walk in on him doin it

Comments

And how did this very peculiar lecture come into effect? Did someone catch him doing a no-no?

Make it clear that "I DO NOT WANT A DEMONSTRATION"

haha. did he do it just to torture you?

perdix 29

The worst part is that such a simple issue requires a long story. Why: It feels great, girls will suck it deeper and can't yank your pubes while giving you a handy. How: With an electric razor. You might use a blade if you are brave enough and want an even more perfect job. That's pretty much it -- the rest is just a waste.

What if the how and why are much more elaborate, and that iscwhyvthe

Gah my iPod sucks... Maybe the method to his madness involves suction cups or butter knives. We may never know.

lmaoatall 6

don't tell me! he's stuffing pillows or basket weaving with the shavings. either way don't except any homemade presents he gives you.

You could have just told him to shut up? Logical approach to your predicament I should think.

fireman33 0

do you not like a guy clean and shaved down there, no one want hairs in their face.... just like guys like girls shaved bald, it's so sexy and smooth feeling

How: with a rock. Why: to be more aerodynamic.

Roflmaoqxz 3

If you shave your pubes with a rock you must have like 20 ft. pubes by now O_o

You have to admit, it would be a funny sight. I imagine that Tom Hanks had a deleted scene in Castaway where he shaved his pubes with a rock.

sourgirl101 28

He cuts them to make rope and fishing nets.

DKjazz 20

When I read "aerodynamic", I visualized a flying disembodied phallus breaking the sound barrier and causing sonic-boom.