Nutty

By Anonymous - 30/11/2020 20:01 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, i discovered I can only get an erection in the presence of a real woman. My days of busting nuts alone are over. Except I don't have a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 833
You deserved it 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Sounds like either a medical or a psychological issue, frankly. I'd get it checked out before you aren't able to get one even with a woman.

Comments

tounces7 27

Sounds like either a medical or a psychological issue, frankly. I'd get it checked out before you aren't able to get one even with a woman.

diraven 15

This would make a great pickup line

who said you needed a gf to get laid? **** all the biddies you want (safely, of course).

annerenb 6

You're problem isn't getting an erection, you're problem is obsessing over another man. Maybe that's how you get erections my friend.

xbaconator9000x 16

Being able to become aroused is to do with proper functioning of your parasympathetic nervous system. Being able to ****** involves your sympathetic nervous system. Some drugs like, antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs, suppress your sympathetic nervous system which can make it difficult to ******. On the flip side, amphetamines affect your parasympathetic nervous system and may make it difficult to become aroused. But that's only part of the story. Depression, anxiety, ADHD, and similar conditioms affect your autonomic nervous system, throwing the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems out of whack. Often the above drugs help restore balance to those systems if you struggle with a psychological condition. So, take your meds if you have them, or see a psychiatrist and/or a psychologist if you don't take them or don't have a diagnosis. Not saying there's definitely something psychologically wrong with you in this regard. But Occam's razor and all that.