Sounds hot

By oops999 - 19/11/2013 19:46 - United States - Downingtown

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were going to have sex. To set the mood, she suggested we watch a porno she once starred in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 984
You deserved it 9 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact that she suggested it to you makes me laugh. She must be pretty proud of her performance...

Comments

No better way to set the mood than watch your gf have sex with another person.

That's really true if it's a lesbian porno

It all depends on one thing: is it with a guy, or a girl?

Here's hoping the dude in the video isn't too much 'bigger' then you, cheers mate.

Size only matters in ****. In real life, skill matters.

As #20 said, it's not always about the size, since women receive more pleasure from sex through emotional aspects than men do. Since she [probably] had no attachment to the other actor, he still has a good chance of satisfying her better than that guy. (Let's face it, most **** is completely fake anyways. So not being on par with a **** actor/actress does not mean that your sexlife can't be enjoyable.)

RpiesSPIES 27

How long have you been on FML to think that? There ARE some people out there that think differently from what you've said. As for me: I've no input, myself.

NagainaFier 16

25, what? On a side note, plenty of **** stars have admitted that they really don't get too much satisfaction from the guys (and that's putting it nicely), regardless of how hung he is. Bigger is not always better.

astralvagan 20

Jenna Jameson said Tito Ortiz did better for her than any actor except her ex husband.... hence, emotions mean more than just having a huge ****

uhm what? if it isn't the size of the ****, it is another proof women like emotional sex? it isn't about either of those. it's how well you know how to use your penis.

crazydave1998 6

those girls are fun..but i wouldn't give them the title gf

"Those girls"? Now I have never been a pornstar and I never will be but I'm pretty sure "those girls" are just girls too that look for fulfilling relationships like the rest of us.

Now take video having sex while watching that video! She'll be coming when she's coming.

jojimugo 20

Am sorry but it don't want my gf to have a **** background

if it wasn't girl on girl that must be the biggest anti boner ever for you

perdix 29

I think you have a little problem...

I dont want to imagine thinking about my significant other sucking and ******* someone else. but watching them do that?! no way José!

Yeah if you're into seeing your significant other have sex with other people...

ndnpride88 25

Wait?? Is there a problem there? What the hell you complaining about? Lucky bastard

How is this not a problem? You never wanna know how many guys a girl has slept with.

it would show your girl is exciting in bed but it'd be kind of embarrassing if the guys way bigger than you. plus not saying ops girlfriend has an STD but she could have gotten one from the other actor.. so there are several problems there

I'd think that **** stars would be most aware and most careful about it since its their job same thing where in some countries where prostitution is legal the prostitutes get really good health care and have to visit the doc often