Sounds hot

By oops999 - 19/11/2013 19:46 - United States - Downingtown

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were going to have sex. To set the mood, she suggested we watch a porno she once starred in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 984
You deserved it 9 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact that she suggested it to you makes me laugh. She must be pretty proud of her performance...

Comments

middlenamefrank 8

I put that YDI, but in a good way. EVERY guy should have a g/f that's a former **** star.

anotherbrittany 5

Because every guy wants a girl that's been through a who line of male **** stars. -.-

Sophie_Hart 9

How is this an FML situation. Shes what a billion men would die for. The straight ones ofc.

\ 28

It's called the "casting couch"

I don't get why any guy wants to watch his girl with some random person they had sex with for money. I've watched **** and on occasion still do, but I'd be damned before I'd want to put the image of my girl having sex with someone else in my mind, much less just before we had sex together ourselves. This, to me, is a total turn off and I'd probably leave her for being in a **** video. To each their own, but I don't want a girl that has been in a **** video. That said, making a video of oneself and their S.O. is different and a bit more personal. This is why I say FYL.

You're complaining because...? Man up and realize she had a life before you. Accept it or move on.

godspeedkills 8

Now you have to tell us who she is, OP. Give us her **** name!

Outside of thinking you were dating a virgin or the prono is her in a 30-way, I don't see how this is an FML. More like FMLIA, "F***, my life is AWESOME!"

A lot of people aren't looking at this in context. Yes, a lot of people would like to sleep with a **** star for some reason, and a much much much smaller number of people would like to be in a relationship with someone who was in a ****/was a **** star. Two entirely different situations.