Somebody's watching me

By ugh - 08/06/2012 04:35 - Canada - Mississauga

Today, my sister, knowing that I'm terrified of his face, taped a picture of Michael Jackson over our toilet. When I entered the washroom, I sprinted back out screaming. Minutes later, while in the shower, I happened to glance up at the ceiling. Guess who was grinning down at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 327
You deserved it 9 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xodenisenicole 3

Comments

HyperRofl 0

Let me guess... As a child on the beach, you and your mom saw Micheal Jackson... All you remember is mom yelling "Hey you get out of my son!!!"

perdix 29

Yeah, I know! We ought to write a horror movie featuring a butterfly with Michael Jackson's pictures on its wings. Ooooh, scary!

I'm a big fan of MJ and yes, at the end he did not look good. All those things he did to his nose... Just not good. But you have to admit that he was pretty great! Amazing dancer, singer, I couldn't care less how he looked, actually. I understand that some people don't like him because he acted pretty strange sometimes, but he was just broken, you know. Mentally broken after a life of being followed everywhere by people with cameras, can't go anywhere without people screaming, when he was little his dad hit him... Wouldn't you be broken too?

Broken then put back together :D! He was very smart actually and the press jumped on the things he was doing to protect his family as well as be an influence to the world. So thank the press for giving us the wrong impression of him. Thanks to them we couldn't see how intelligent the guy was!

75- You're right! :) It just frustrates me how some people don't understand him though. He didn't play with kids because he was a pedo, he just loved kids and sort of never got to be one himself! He didn't put masks on his children for fun, but to protect them, as you said. About his kids, I honestly believe they're his, but actually who cares! If they're not bloodrelated that means nothing because MJ will always be the man who raised them, loved them and took care of them.

Why is our impression of the man wrong? Did you know him personally? I am sorry, no matter how "talented" a person is, I firmly believe he touched children. Just because he had an excuse to act "broken" does not mean the weird, crazy and illegal things HE DID DO should be sent away.

123- Sorry, but you're acting like such a hypocrite right now. Saying we don't know him personally, then saying you KNOW he toutched children? What makes you think you are qualified to say this? Actually they never found proof he did anything. They searched his entire house all over and stuff and they found nothing.

fthku 13

What about his anti-Semitic commentslyrics, Pandacupcakelove?

anti-semitic comments and lyrics? I haven't noticed any of that. Can you give me an example?

fthku 13

Part of the original lyrics of "They Don't Care About Us" are as follow: Jew me, sue me Everybody do me Kick me, kike me He either took those lyrics down or changed them in following performances after a public outrage. Also, in his videos of the song, some people claim some of the movements he and his dancers do are intended to be the Sieg Heil salute of the Nazis. I watched it, and while they do resemble it a bit, I won't claim that's what it was, because we can't know for sure. There was also a released phone recording, where he likens Jews to leeches, saying they're conspiring to suck money off people, bla bla, stereotypical anti-Jew drivel. On the song he released an official apology, but on the phone recording he made no comments.

139: So basically, what you're saying is that he was a black, Jew-hating white supremacist? Because that's all I got out of your comment. Please continue to spew your conspiratory bullshit. It really is entertaining. None of us knew him personally, so none of us can judge him. Period.

139- @the phone conversation: Mayge he had just had a bad or frustrating experiance with a jewish person or something. We all say things we don't mean when we're angry, especially when you think you're alone and I do not like this phone conversation recording thing at all! He had no privacy! @They don't care about us: Nazi salutes? Now I've heard a lot of crazy rumors, but this? No. Just no.

fthku 13

Oh really, #142? do tell me where you picked up on the white supremacist part in my comment, I'm waiting with bated breath. Was it the part where I said "some people claim" or was it the "I won't claim that's what it was, because we can't know for sure"? Also, Jew hating? I said he made some anti-Semitic comments, not that he was Hitler. While on that same subject, though, none of us knew Hitler personally (And before you jump to conclusions again, I am not comparing Hitler to Michael Jackson), is it safe to say we can't know if he hated Jews, then? #164, I'm sorry, but that's a poor excuse. If I have personal issues which happen to be with a blackJewishArabWhatever, I won't start calling them lazy Niggers, greedy Kikes, terrorists or whatever. He did have personal issues with Jewish people, including getting sued, but I don't understand why he should get a free pass for spewing hateful speech just because he was Michael Jackson. As for the Nazi salutes, as I said, we can't know for sure. I can't know for sure, nor do I claim that I necessary believe in it, but you can't say "No. Just no." either.

174- ok, you go on thinking that, but I don't agree, period.

Oh god, he is scary! He looked like a skeleton. Dx

I heard that the kid that said he had been molested by MJ has admitted he lied because his parents wanted money. I don't know for sure, though. But they never found any proof he did.

innermagpie 4

I am terrified of him too! The only known paedophile the world celebrates- who wouldn't! If I had to deal with that prank OP- I'd still be a shivering crying mass on the shower floor.

You stupid? He was ACQUITTED of all charges, no proof, u know why, because both the times the bitches were lying, so get ur facts straight.

aleeshttylXD 9

yeah.. i saw ur username :]

fthku 13

Nothing in your sentence makes sense.