Slasher

By Anonymous - 01/02/2010 05:00 - United States

Today, I sliced my finger open because my roommate's girlfriend put a broken ceramic plate in the recycling. I was putting some paper in the bin and all of a sudden, an inch and a half of my flesh is naked to the world. I don't have medical insurance, so I fixed it with Superglue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 725
You deserved it 9 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohheykiwi 2

You're gonna die. It's gonna get infected. And you will die.

FYL for living in a country with no National health care

Comments

well if you americans would support good old obama with the old 'socialist' health care you all fear you'd have got that sorted in no time. come over to england!

Tax increases make it cost more to people who actually have a job than normal paid health care.

just watch michael moore's 'sicko' you'll soon see the ridiculousness of your system.

hercules268 0

You should have used bandages. If that doesn't work or if you don't have any try duct tape. It's not that the superglue will kill you, but the oils that our bodies produce eat away at the glue opening the wound up again later on. Hopefully the wound will heal before that happens. If not, go with bandages next time.

Brittface 6

haha sucks to be you. but sorry I call fake.

And yet you are probably typing/texting with that injured finger...

You don't need medical insurance. You need a band-aid. And I don't understand how putting paper in the recycle bin gives you a cut. Do you violently throw it in so your hand slams the bottom of the bin?

take the glue out and put some antibacterial on there. the hit up ure first aid kit and use gauze to cover it up and tape it. u might need help taping it tho. it'll be alright. just tell that girl she has to be more aware next time. tc

superglue was originally designed for just that thing during surgery

exactly, it was pretty smart fast thinking on OPs part.

yeh cause that's healthy :) but nice touch.. but you will die :)

BrotherTrent 0

I think this is bullshit. Who the hell is really so stupid that they'd superglue a cut closed? Come on! I hope you're lying and if you're not please don't have children. Thank you.

super glue was originally used for surgical procedures.

archeryqueen08 0

Just so you know this isn't complete bullshit... it's actually quite common to use superglue on cuts... it's better than stitches in most cases... if it wasn't a really super bad cut then it's just fine as long as you keep an eye on it...