Slasher

By Anonymous - 01/02/2010 05:00 - United States

Today, I sliced my finger open because my roommate's girlfriend put a broken ceramic plate in the recycling. I was putting some paper in the bin and all of a sudden, an inch and a half of my flesh is naked to the world. I don't have medical insurance, so I fixed it with Superglue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 725
You deserved it 9 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohheykiwi 2

You're gonna die. It's gonna get infected. And you will die.

FYL for living in a country with no National health care

Comments

Ummm #78, if you don't have insurance, an emergency room visit can run up to a few hundred dollars just to be seen. Welcome to the crap hole that is our health care system. That's why he wouldn't just run over to the ER to get stitched up. Also, I'm deathly afraid that that "fucktard" is my brother. It just sounds like something he would do.

Nick726 0

All you people who say that he's gonna get infected you're stupid. Superglue works quite well for closing up cuts and whatnot. It's quite safe, and you don't have to get any special medical glue either. The normal stuff works fine. I've used it many times and I still have all my limbs.

You all know they INVENTED superglue as a stitches replacement during the vietnam war, didn't you? That's why it works so well on skin. IT WAS DESIGNED TO CLOSE WOUNDS.

I hope you've had your tetanus shot within the last 8-10 years buddy.... if not you should get one soon. just put hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol and keep the infected area clean and dry... btw, if this is your "FML" moment in life... you've got it pretty good! lol!

jaywisker 0
Thaddeus_Prime 0

dude superglue is the shit I cut the bottom of my foot to the bone on a broken bottle cleaned it and superglued it. like it never even happened. even hospitals use superglue for cuts, it doesn't say superglue on the tube but that's what it is. you'll be fine in 5 days tops.

you should have just thrown a bandaid on it. pussy.