Self-service

By Steve - 13/06/2012 21:30 - United States - Lake Charles

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my wife masturbating. Naturally, I asked her if she needed some help. She replied, "Nah, I've got this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 799
You deserved it 17 099

Same thing different taste

Comments

ciumegu 6
Grammar_Nazi_97 0

I honestly think that I've learned more grammar lessons on FML than all my years in school.

goliatron 9

#12 that would be a situation where you use "your"

ObsessedWithGays 7

You're obviously doing something wrong.

Look at the other comments before you post please.

Grammar_Nazi_97 0

I know that feeling* It was so bad that just rewriting it was easier.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I love how that was her first thought. Probably didn't even open her eyes.

aron7628 5

Damn, She did that without ****, great imagination...

It's not that difficult to do it without ****... And it never said that she wasn't watching **** anyways. Also, to answer your question in the parenthetical on your profile: gay men.

22) judging from your profile it sounds like you got a pretty low self esteem, And anyone that jacks off with just imagination I congratulate you.

I'm sure plenty of people do it all of the time. **** makes me laugh.

Bah, everyone needs a little time for themselves from time to time. Not a 'sucks' moment, not really a YDI... I'm sure you've taken matters into your own hands since being married, so let it be.

HITide76808 0

She probably got an ****** before you attempted the offer. She was in full control dont bother her

perdix 29

Yeah, buddy, you've got to realize that it's hard to beat her own hand. She knows exactly what she wants and can give it to herself at any time. Hopefully, you can use your man parts to fill in the gaps.

unknown_user5566 26

That's what I was thinking, Perdix. Now I'm not saying women don't like sex, but sometimes flying solo is preferable. Don't take it personally, OP. Sit back and enjoy the show. ;)

perdix 29

It's like that old joke. Q: How is bridge like sex? A: If you've got a good hand, you might as well go it alone.