By MisterSeth - 17/06/2009 01:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend sent me a naked picture of herself and I wish she hadn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 940
You deserved it 79 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

Comments

alex_vik 0

This sounds like it should be on MLIA

Islander_fml 5

My dad saw a woman in Paris with four breasts.

furbuggy 0

yah dude, I know a lady with 4 breasts.... took an acting class with her- it's actually not too uncommon. The 2nd set are down towards the belly button, and have nipples, but don't develop.

fishbiscuit 0

how about FHL because of the dick boyfriend she has.

Hear Hear! Reality seems to escape most people these days.

The new FML seems to be really shoddy at the moment.. everyone's double or triple posting. Also, it cleared the list of all the FMLs I was following. I'm sure there's more. :/ I hope they either fix it or change it back. The only thing I like is replying to comments, as it does away with all that @#whatever crap.

MasterModeraor 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Perfectly said. It probably took guts to send you that picture, your hardly going to be perfect.

InfamousRaider 15

You must be a nine year old who abbreviates way too much.

I can't resist... #138... She definately had a lot of guts!

Was it really that bad? You can usually tell what kind of body someone has after seeing them a couple times with clothes on. Unless she's someone you met online, which in that case you really deserve it!

Ash006 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think it is time for you to grow up ad get a grip on reality. Real people loo like real people, not **** stars, so get the idea of normal women being shaved to perfection 24/7, having a bleached a-hole and naturally perky boobs out of your head. Cellulite is common, as is a slightly flabby stomach area. **** and a$$es tend to start sagging at some point. And you know what? people like that don't have less or worse sex than all the rest. It is called life and reality. maybe work on your perception of that.

You r soooo right!!! People r becoming so shallow fhl for having a jerk for a boyfriend

Nederlander95 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Maybe it's because she's was so stunningly beautiful that he feels ashamed of his plainness.

Candissimo 13

Wow! you are really right and couldn't have said it better! besides! everyone grows up and gets wrinkly!!!

Tomgirl_Julie 19

It may not be that he's shallow. I agree with you if that was the reason he didn't like it but some people just naturally aren't attracted to others after a while of being together.

I could ask you the same thing, idiot. Spell out your ******* words; it makes you look like a retarded ten year old when you don't.

HOLLAcaust 0

That's so weird. On Gaia, this girl just posted a thread in the GD about how she accidentally sent nudes to her bf. FHL.

woxy 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway