Sampled

By zachhewett - 02/02/2016 22:53 - United States - Birmingham

Spicy
Today, at my job drug testing high schoolers, I noticed that one of the kids selected for a test looked incredibly high. After he went into the bathroom and gave me his cup with his urine inside, I took a closer look… to see that the little shit had jizzed in the cup. I hate my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 367
You deserved it 2 855

Same thing different taste

Comments

Thats why you have to do the oil change! No noone else likes Blue Mountain State? Ok ill just shut up now.

lmfao! Anyone doing this drug testing deserves this. I looked like a hoodlum in high school, always chosen to be tested every time... I always felt like being an add hole in some way. Clever kid. Sincerely, Army Veteran.

When I was randomly pee tested in the Army, coincidentally right after coming back from a Lollapalooza where Cypress Hill played, one of the testers was always in the bathroom and made sure to watch us pee so that we couldn't tamper with our samples. Now that I think about it, every piss test I've ever taken had an observer watching for tampering with the samples. All three of them in the Army, the one random one I was selected for and the other one.

You shouldn't be piss-testing kids anyway, OP. YDI.

That's when you send them back in to the bathroom and loudly state that if they don't get pissing and jizzing straightened out they'll never keep a woman

I find this hilarious I would totally do it

The Problem is that nobody has to search for drugs in other peoples fluids! Drugs are somethimg private and nobody has the right to enter your privacy!!!

amccaul1976 8

retest if you can. if he didn't pee retest for sure. if he did both be careful and wear gloves. test the pee anyway and let him be positive. easy way to get back at him.

Pretty screwed up there if you are taking urine drug samples from minors in school. Rules for us were not in school uniform and not at a school event none of the schools business. I'm from Australia and no way could this legally be done we had to be given a warning if they wanted to look in our lockers. A proper drug screen you should witness the person urinating into the cup too.

I assume this is for an athletic team in schools. They test for more than just illegal drugs for those who are jumping to conclusions.