Roasted

By Whitley - 04/11/2010 15:17 - United States

Today, I made salmon patties and boiled cabbage. I smelled smoke from my stove burner, but thought I spilled something in the burner. No big deal. Later, this horrible smell started coming from the stove. My husband took the stove apart, only to find that I had fried a mouse as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 489
You deserved it 4 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

salmon patties and boiled cabbage... That was you're first mistake...

You fried a mouse? That's disgusting! What the hell is wrong with you, you ******* sicko??! You should have sauteed it in lemon butter with some shallots and garlic. Dumbass.

Comments

perdix 29

With your knowledge of cooking, horrible smells from your kitchen are inevitable. You didn't FRY the mouse, you roasted it.

Perdix, I'm disappointed. Your comments used to always be occasionally mean, but always funny. Lately its been more flat out insults and less drawn out jokes. This one wasn't too bad, but just in general

perdix 29

I'm all over the place. I like my Ikea comment from yesterday and my McDonald's one today, for example.

rubina 0

and you don't fry your brain cells when you use drugs. it's a figure of speech you lumbering lummox, try harder the next time you want to try your hand at insulting someone.

FYourHusbandsLife for having a wife who can't cook a palatable meal, and tries to pass off fried mouse as an alternative...

Who the hell eats salmon patties and boiled cabbage? Ewww nasty shit.

the men did the physical work while the women cooked.. hmm

Love how the fml app crashes and at times doesn't show my comment D: OP your stove is probably from the deep, deep south, has a mind of its own, and thought you might like a side of mouse with it? Though f the mousey's life indeed.

christiancookie 0

And then we here the voice of Τom ''Finally!Suck on that,Jerry!''