Roasted

By Whitley - 04/11/2010 15:17 - United States

Today, I made salmon patties and boiled cabbage. I smelled smoke from my stove burner, but thought I spilled something in the burner. No big deal. Later, this horrible smell started coming from the stove. My husband took the stove apart, only to find that I had fried a mouse as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 489
You deserved it 4 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

salmon patties and boiled cabbage... That was you're first mistake...

You fried a mouse? That's disgusting! What the hell is wrong with you, you ******* sicko??! You should have sauteed it in lemon butter with some shallots and garlic. Dumbass.

Comments

Not FYL. Eff the mouse's life! But, ew. It's 'FYL' when you have to clean it. xD

TitDirt 0

Well, at least it wasn't a baby... fried babies suck.

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

I bet you would know. :P *runs away* -baby at heart-

TitDirt 0

I do know... and you better keep on runnin...

FYLDeep 25

Hey, it could be worse. That mouse could have still been alive, and it could have rabies.

KingDingALing 9

It's not likely a small rodent contracts rabies and survives.

figured being in Kentucky the mouse would be the delicacy or possum.

yeah everyone knows salmon goes with spinach!!! :D

You fried a mouse? That's disgusting! What the hell is wrong with you, you ******* sicko??! You should have sauteed it in lemon butter with some shallots and garlic. Dumbass.

Oh Doc, you are truly knowledgable. :/ If I wasn't pregnant I'd say ew but.. that sounds good. Fried Mouse, seasoned with garlic pepper and paprika with a side of salmon patties and boiled cabbages.

sourgirl101 28

Watch out! If there's one mouse, there might be many you don't see. Those buggers breed like crazy. Btw everything tastes better fried.