Revelation time

By Anonymous - 21/11/2009 12:56 - Finland

Spicy
Today, I found out that my mom had read my diary because she was worried. She now knows details about my depression, details about my sex life, such as how I lost my virginity, to whom (I don't have a boyfriend), and what condition I was in at the time (drunk as a duck). She also showed my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 373
You deserved it 22 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dont understand why ppl feel the need to keep a diary. It can only be used against you!

AnaMaree 0

Parents who read their kids diaries need to shove a stick up their ass.

Comments

Here's a tip. Try not being a **** :D However FYL casee your parents shouldn't go through your personal shit.

Just because someone has sex, doesn't mean they're a ****, jerk.

Why would you keep a diary and leave it in a place that it is easily found? You don't write about stuff like that if you don't want people to see it YDI.

Way to misspell trail *******. I agree with your comment though.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you're writing in a diary, then you're not old enough to be having sex.

Really? That sounds like bullshit to me.

analltimelow 0

**** sake, FML didnt post mine either... Look, you can have sex anytime you want, and poeple saying that you should 'keep your legs shut' are retards, obviously you we're ****** and didnt know what you we're doing. they should be saying, don't drink if you cant handle it. and hide your dairy better.

Towelie_31 0

Drunk as a duck huh? This is a new one for me... what exactly imply, because ducks usually aren't drunk... I'm as confused as a chipmunk...

Hey, stop design diaries. I keep a journal because you get a nice feeling putting your thoughts to paper, and also in case I was ever in an accident and lost my memory. I am old enough to not have to worry about someone reading it though, or the consequences if they did.

this happened to me. the bottom line here...don't write things down! I know it helps but do you really think your parents aren't going to read it if you aren't communicating with them?

Ohh.. I feel for you. Happened to me before. It's why I don't keep a diary anymore.