Reminder

By Sigh - 13/09/2009 12:42 - Australia

Today, I went to visit my parents. Dad went on a religious tirade, and Mum got sick of him and pelted a Brazil nut at his head. Dad then lost his shit, and told Mum to go to her room and pray. I now remember why I moved out of home in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 718
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

netbeui435 3

the holier than thou ones are the worst.

evangldbrg 0

My family was pretty much the same, but with my mom and dad roles switched with yours. FYL, and be lucky you're out of the house...unfortunately I'm not, but should only be a few months before I am

Comments

no one cares about your disfunctional family!!

OP and #58, no one asked for your life stories.

This IS an FML situation. In my case, I usually stay over my family's place when I visit them. So when drama happens, it can be very frustrating because I am "trapped" there. Not in reality, but it feels that way. So I can empathize.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

so tell them to get a divorce

aaaaa12345_fml 0

so tell them to get a divorce

Lol. If anybody threw a Brazil Nut at anybody else's head I would laugh. :P

"Did you just throw that nut at me?" *takes bible out of pants. throws* "Youre sleeping outside until you can answer every question I ask you about that book!"

notlovingit 0

not an FML but i fell of my chair laughing

xScoutx 0

Dear Pimpin88, You're retarded. 9/11 was the only terrorist attack in the U.S. by an exteme terrorist group. It was a GROUP, not by another country, and it's been 8 years since and STILL no other attack. Plus the fact that every other country in the WORLD threatened they would attack us. Christianity is actually violent. It tells people if they're not brainwashed into thinking there's an invisible supreme being watching them every second, then they burn and suffer pain for eternity. Also, Christians have sacrificed and killed people for not following religion, and for commiting sin and forcing them to converge to Christianity.

You're an idiot for thinking that Christianity is the least violent religion, and the other person who replied to you is an idiot for thinking every single Christian is like that.