Reminder

By Sigh - 13/09/2009 12:42 - Australia

Today, I went to visit my parents. Dad went on a religious tirade, and Mum got sick of him and pelted a Brazil nut at his head. Dad then lost his shit, and told Mum to go to her room and pray. I now remember why I moved out of home in the first place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 718
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

netbeui435 3

the holier than thou ones are the worst.

evangldbrg 0

My family was pretty much the same, but with my mom and dad roles switched with yours. FYL, and be lucky you're out of the house...unfortunately I'm not, but should only be a few months before I am

Comments

"Lost his shit"? God, you make it sound like your dad crapped himself.

Have you seriously never heard that expression before, or are you just nitpicking?

Don't say that #35, he might also think that OP's dad picks nits as well!

So you're parents bicker, big deal. Your stupid.

Not_Yet_Rated 0

it's your not you're... your parents bicker is correct you are = you're Ex: you're a dip shit ^_^'

kawa_fml 0

no offense, someguy945, but the Brazil Nut thing was hilarious. OP, your mom is awesome. I bet she plays board games or some shit when she gets sent to her room. Stick it to the man!

Oh wow I missed that. She threw a nut? That is unbelievable and totally off the wall. I take back everything I said. This is the best FML of all time.

yeah that must have hurt. brazil nuts are kinda huge..!! and delicious!

waterynuggets 0

So your mom popped a nut on his head? My, how the tables have turned!

XRiseToFallAgain 0

*prepares machine gun for anti-christian comment* Let's go, betch

Because shooting people is a good Christian thing to do....

*Gets in tank* I'm in a tank, motherfuckers! :)

no0000ob 0

That was an intelligent comment. Did you think it up all on your own?

Why does 'Suck sum cum' sound like a Thai dish?

Haha. You're right. That's one dish I'd like to avoid, though.

triplethreat13 0

I hate when things like that happen, like you want to try something that you don't do anymore (like visit parents) and you soon realize why you stopped doing it in the first place.

Am I the only one who mentally decided his mom was praying for a divorce attorney? :)