Remember this?

By notanerd - 09/03/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I have to spend over an hour at a Gamestop so my boyfriend can get his 'Final Fantasy' game at midnight. I'm tired, I don't want to stand around any more, and all the people around around me are debating superheroes. I'm living in an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 622
You deserved it 38 312

Same thing different taste

Comments

masked812 0

@72 sounds like ur bf is a lucky guy

So? You should have not gone with him if you didn't want to. If his 'geeky' side annoys you so much then don't go out with him. Quit bitching and do something about it. And is it really that bad anyway? You acually had to do something he wanted to do..

Today, I woke up and realized I slept through the midnight release. Now I have to wait for Game Stop to open so I can pick up the game. FML

What the **** is wrong with some females, I went with my boyfriend when mw2 came out at 12am... I enjoy seeing my boyfriend happy/siked on something so I went with him.

Same here on everything! Some girls just don't know how to be awesome :(

umm ok I'll stand around and wait with him...u r lucky you get to be a part of that moment in his life. ****

shut the **** up hoe don't be a fucken pain in the ass he puts up with your fucken shit when you go off about what you bought the other day

Lady, get over yourself. Stay home, or better yet...let him find a girl that isn't going to be tarty when he wants to do something like that. Man, things like this make me feel like a great girlfriend...I'd be in line right next to him saying "Is it midnight yet?" But then again, I date a guy who could BE Leonard on The Big Bang Theory.

some_girl9 8

OP, I agree with you that this genre of people are annoying, loud, obnoxious, detached, shrill, clinging to their childhood, usually overweight, always with bad acne, pasty white, were probably sexually abused in childhood, even more likely their parents are divorced, belong to 20 different online forums, etc... But hun, I'm sorry but I still have to say YDI. It would've only taken six little words: "I'm going home. See you later."

TooMuchXbox 0

I was going to argue, but I wasn't at the midnight release, I was for CoD, does that count?

Ok #131. I am a girl, varsity basketball and volleyball player, honor roll student, with a wonderful family, and I absolutly LOVE playing video games, especially with my boyfriend. If you're going to stero-type people, be prepared for a life full of disapointment. Big Bang Theroy is amazing! And I look forward to waiting out late to get the newest games!

You should try and take an interest in some of the things he like and you might find that he is more willing to do the same on your end. Thats what me and my BF do and once we started opening ourselves up to new things we found out we enjoyed somethings we wouldn't have normally tried. But if your not willing to do that and are so down on him about stuff he likes then dump him, so he can find someone who is.

Did you complain the whole time you were there too?? Seriously...just suck it up!! You're doing it for him...it doesn't ALWAYS have to be about you.