Remember this?

By notanerd - 09/03/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I have to spend over an hour at a Gamestop so my boyfriend can get his 'Final Fantasy' game at midnight. I'm tired, I don't want to stand around any more, and all the people around around me are debating superheroes. I'm living in an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 622
You deserved it 38 312

Same thing different taste

Comments

TooMuchXbox 0

I don't understand the kind of person that posts this. Do they not know? "Oh, dear me. Surely, the internet will agree with me that one of the most popular game series isn't as important as my hourly makeup application" Your boyfriend obviously likes you enough to want you with him, be happy about it? Or y'know, hates you so much that he wants you to stand out so he can buy something he'll enjoy, the bastard.

well we guys have to wait for hours so you can shop you dont hear us bitchin

You should always make shopping with the other person worthwhile. Example: if my boyfriend wants to go to a comic shop...well, I enjoy those too, so nevermind. But if I drag him with me to go clothes shopping, it's only fair to let him pick something totally impractical and insanely hot for me to try on as compensation. Time spent together should never be a chore!

xundria 5

@109: There needs to be more women like you in this world, I've read a few of your comments and you seem different from the whiny/overly-clingy girls that I know. :/

Well fear not- there are many girls like that out there! I should know, I'm friends with about 20 of them.

xundria 5

Ship some over here, 'cause the girls here suck. :[

LuckyStar2615 0

Uh, that's a great night for me and my boyfriend! Get a DS and stop whining! I'm just sayin....

So why didn't you leave? I'm sure that your whining ruined it for him.

OMG. YDI for being a ******* whiner. Take your preppy bitch attitude home and go play with your makeup kit. Your bf deserves someone who actually CARES. Is it sad that I'm a girl and saying that?

My son went to pick up his copy of FF and said the fanboys were getting into it with the 40 yr old virgins that were there to pick up the new pokemon game. I don't know what made me more sad, the thoughts of all these man/children bitch slapping it out or that most of them will die never have moved out of mom's basement.

glowingem 0

Well my husband went to get FF at midnight and guess where I was? Sleeping. Sorry your fault.