Remember this?

By notanerd - 09/03/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I have to spend over an hour at a Gamestop so my boyfriend can get his 'Final Fantasy' game at midnight. I'm tired, I don't want to stand around any more, and all the people around around me are debating superheroes. I'm living in an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 622
You deserved it 38 312

Same thing different taste

Comments

Horney4her69 0

maybe its revenge.. did you make him watch The Notebook?

XxRayRayxX 0

make ur bf go, he is the one who wants the game

stewpididiot 11

I love Big Bang Theory, but I wouldn't want to live it. I feel your pain. Good of you to hang in there.

I love going to GameStop! Video game shops and comic book stores have the best people.

loveurlifeJK 5

Odd... I was debating super heroes with my friends whilst waiting for a copy. What are the chances?

YDI you whimpering bitch! FF is a fantastic game series!! Ive got mines on pre-release order! Seriously, be happy you have a guy that WANTS you by his side and WANTS to involve you in his likes. How's about you told him youre tired and had a sit down in a coffee shop for the rest of the time instead of sulking around spoiling his fun? I would love to be at a huge game launch....in some countries that doesnt happen! be happy you got to experience it!

perdix 29

I'll bet you're dating Wolowitz. I'd have guessed a Koothrappali, but he can't talk to women. You just don't seem like Sheldon or Leonard material.

Kylias 6

Dude, you don't get in the way of Final Fantasy XIII, the ****'s the matter with you!? He wants you with him through something so exciting, and you complain? What do you think complaining is going to do, do you think he's just going to say, "Oh, you're not feeling well, okay, we can wait until tomorrow!" No, it'll be sold out by then, and he'd know that, so he'd be pissy with you, and you'd be pissy with him for being pissy with you, and nothing good would come of it. Suck it up, Princess, or walk away.