Remember this?

By notanerd - 09/03/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I have to spend over an hour at a Gamestop so my boyfriend can get his 'Final Fantasy' game at midnight. I'm tired, I don't want to stand around any more, and all the people around around me are debating superheroes. I'm living in an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 622
You deserved it 38 312

Same thing different taste

Comments

Oh FYL. Doesn't it suck to have to actually be a supportive gf on certain rare occasions?Thank god there's always FML when you need to let your bitchy side show. /sarcasm Seriously, grow up. No one put a gun to your head and made you go with him.

EricJ 3

You didn't have to go to Gamestop. If you don't want to go there, then don't.

I love how you put Final Fantasy in quotes, as if you didn't know what it was, or didn't expect anyone here to know. Have you been living under a rock?

@your_face She was just writing it up properly by putting it in quotations... Since there *are* a lot of grammar nazis. lol.

i LOVE big bang theory! i would love to be penny :)

jcougar12 0

Way to step up and be a great girlfriend. The other women reading this need to take notes. Now stop your bitching and go make him a sandwich so he doesnt have to pause the game.

onexgun 0

it's what to be expectied at a final fanticy game release. deal with it.

Pandacharm 0

seriously op you don't havd to chill there! besides the best thing about gaming is midnight releases!

it's not that bad. been in ur situation more than once

I would love to be in an episode of The Big Bang Theory and Final Fantasy is amazing and I wish I had the new game. Point is, eveyone has their likes and hobbies, if you can't respect that enough to humor your boyfriend for an evening then you don't deserve him.

lol ydi for not staying home. my husband tried to get me to go but I woulda been miserable so he let me stay.