Remember this?

By notanerd - 09/03/2010 05:12 - United States

Today, I have to spend over an hour at a Gamestop so my boyfriend can get his 'Final Fantasy' game at midnight. I'm tired, I don't want to stand around any more, and all the people around around me are debating superheroes. I'm living in an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 622
You deserved it 38 312

Same thing different taste

Comments

I guess you're just not his final fantasy.

TooMuchXbox 0

DAYAM YOU'RE LUCKY, THE BIG BANG THEORY KICKS ASS!!!!!!! btw, why don't you just go home, i mean, your boyfriend can't buy a game alone?

Being alone outside at midnight? Who will protect him?!

So you should. That game is going to be epic

Just dump him and find a real man. YDI for dating a man-child.

mlink1 0

Another idiot who thinks that you have to play football, work on cars, and work out to be considered a man. Here is a little fact, video games were first invented by college students for college students. Then when the systems started to come out, it was adults that bought them for themselves and their children, those children grew up playing games and are now adults. Are only children allowed to play games? Most of the games that come out these days are for young adults. You tell us to grow up, when you are the childish one. You don't like what we like, so that gives you the right to call us childish. Your ignorance is an insult to all men, and your stupidity levels the woman who posted this.

Um..I agree with most of the comments, stop being a whiney bitch. I would love to have been in your position. The Big Bang Theory is amazing..and all those people debating superheroes, that is epic win!

mlink1 0

Have you ever noticed that men are expected to just deal with it when we have to go shopping with the girlfriend. But the second they have to spend 10 minutes doing something they don't like they are allowed to make it into the end of the world. If you have a problem with what your boyfriend likes to do in his spare time, then you shouldn't be his girlfriend. Do you honestly think he likes listening to your friends talk about make up and whatever crap you talk about. I mean an hour out of your life. Is it not worth an hour to make your boyfriend happy?

monnanon 13

Why is it OK to go to a midnight launch of a video game but not OK to wear a hoodie with tinkerbell on it like in an earlier FML. Don't even try to say its not the same thing :P

Uh...please make this make sense for me.

monnanon 13

there was an fml earlier about wearing disney clothes and the girl concerned got a lot of stick for it. Sorry for not making that clear i Just assumed the commenters would remember lol.

guys like games dont like it?! time to investigate the other side of the fence!!

purplemnm 9

I've never seen it but I heard it's freaking awesome. I must get to this awesomeness, do they have season DVDs yet???

You agreed to go with him, and now you're going to stand there and bitch? You knew you wouldn't be interested in going. you also know the types of people (nerds) that hang out in that store (everyone knows that). So you set yourself up. you're a bitchy girlfriend, and get over yourself. you're also a whiny bitch because you're complaining over something so unnecessary. you left the store, did you not? you're not trapped in there or emotionally scarred for the rest of your life. get over it.