Welcome home

By SendHelpAndBleach - 15/06/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I decided to surprise my parents who I haven’t seen in a while. They weren’t home, but I still have a key so I let myself in. When I went to my old room to put down my bags, I was greeted by a sex swing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 679
You deserved it 1 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azouwa 26

Good for them!!! I can't wait for my 2 sons to move out. I'm turning their rooms into a gym and a sex dungeon.

manb91uk 22

I guess you could say your parents surprised you instead!!

Comments

azouwa 26

Good for them!!! I can't wait for my 2 sons to move out. I'm turning their rooms into a gym and a sex dungeon.

manb91uk 22

Given that you're 36, you'll be waiting a while right?

manb91uk 22

Given that you're 36, you'll be waiting a while right?

Oh, don’t be a baby. I mean.. how else did you think you were created?

julfunky 29

It’s not “being a baby.” It’s the simple fact that no child wants to see the toys their parents use for sex. You can accept the fact that your parents are kinky and still be disgusted about it at the same time.

They were caught cheating....cheating on their child.

Oops..apologies. I thought 'sex swing' as having a 'swing' with another couple i.e. swinger sex. I was unaware that such furniture existed literally. Lol.

manb91uk 22

I guess you could say your parents surprised you instead!!

Lobby_Bee 17

It's not what you think, the swing relieves upper and lower back pain problems due to old age.

Leave, phone them later to say you’ve arrived in town. Give them a chance to remove it if they choose.

The thought was sweet, but no one really likes surprise visitors. Even when they don't have sex toys they might want to hide.

you think the stork dropped you off?