PRAISE THE LORD!

By cantgetup - 03/04/2011 04:10 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my girlfriend can only orgasm when we have sex to gospel music. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 533
You deserved it 6 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rei_Ayanami 18

It would be an impressive feat to be able to perform while listening to that. I recommend you buy her an iPod and a pair of earbuds.

Comments

mismonroe 0
mismonroe 0

#9- Damn you for beating me to it!

shannybannyy123 4

am I the only one who thought if that commercial can I get a hot tub ? x)

Breelove10 0

technically flyleaf and skillet are christian bands (at least they started out that way) play "I'm alive" and see if that doesn't get the job done

they still call themselves Christian bands..

mintcar 9

Guess it's time for you to familiarize yourself with Hillsong United. Amazing Christian band, but I don't know how I feel about listening to "At The Cross" while being ******. Oh, or play Switchfoot or The Almost? FYL.

the devil wears prada is a Christian band too

CateXOX 0

A lot of bands are just made of Christians but are not necessarily Christian bands.

CateXOX 0

Well technically a Christian band is a band that promotes Christianity through their music. Many bands' members are Christian but they don't have a religious message in their music.

Sinkhole 26

Well, if all the members of the band are Christian, doesn't that technically make it a Christian band? I think pendatik was talking about the difference between Christian bands and Christian music, and he was obviously joking about it.

I don't see the FML in this I do see the WIN though!

I wonder what underlying issues have caused that? she sounds like she might have a bit of baggage

I don't know why, but as a Christian myself, I find this terribly awkward...

lovelaughing101 1

I agree! I don't really want to be thinking about Jesus when I'm having sex...

fatcow282 8

Ya agreed its a conplicated senario

blackvyper 8

Better keep a good Gospel CD around then!