Poor excuse

By worstwaytodumpagirl - 28/12/2013 22:34 - United Kingdom - Harrow

Today, my boyfriend bought me a pair of jeans. I couldn't fit into them, and he reacted to this by saying I've gotten too fat for him, and he can't be with me anymore. I took them off and saw they were a size 4. I've been a size 8 for the past 2 years, and he knows this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 017
You deserved it 3 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Jerk! You should buy him a bra and say "I think it might be too small because your manboobs have gotten huge. "

Maybe its just his way of saying "Im a ******* prick who wants to make my soon to be ex feel bad about her self."

Comments

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Jerk! You should buy him a bra and say "I think it might be too small because your manboobs have gotten huge. "

rockne93 17

Holy **** I agree. That's the weirdest shit I've seen in ages!

Size 8?! Someone needs to hit the gym.

OP lives in the UK. Size 8 here is a US size 4.

how can something as normal as shit, something all animals do be usrd to describe something wierd?

#41 I think that Australian sizes are the same or similar to the UK's. So an 8 there would probably be the same here.

Somebody are some "Bitch-O's" for breakfast!

Even if she was talking about an U.S. size 8, that's not fat. My sister wears an 8 and she's a college cheerleader who eats super healthy and works out with a trainer 5 days per week.

KayleeFrye 39

Size 8 is actually pretty small! Someone needs to hit reality!

MikaykayUnicorn 36

? I don't understand how my profile is weird.

Maybe its just his way of saying "Im a ******* prick who wants to make my soon to be ex feel bad about her self."

Sounds like he was just trying to find an excise to break up. You should've told him that he's gotten too immature for you!

I think your New Years resolution should be to get rid of that insensitive jerk this year!

MikaykayUnicorn 36

She probably already did that.

well, in my defense, it does say 'boyfriend'. Not ex-boyfriend.

The FML also stated he said he can't be with her anymore. & OP's username says she got dumped.

Get him some XS condoms and say "I know these will be too big but they were the smallest they had"

ThomasBombadil 31

I would go the other way. Get some Jumbo condoms and then get pissed when he can't fill them out. Really pissed. And then dump the loser already, you deserve better.

REALAfroninga 11

I'm just saying, I know a lot of assholes, and that could backfire really quickly. The best way to handle this would just be to be the bigger person OP.

I cant even...... Best revenge? Somehow exercise lots for one year and get to a size 4 while secretly sending him fattening food like cake and fast food etc. Then do the same to him.>:D opps you are too fat for me now ;D

That would imply he's actually worth a year's worth of hard work and quite a bit of money.

Also, op is from the uk. A size 4 is tiny. Unhealthy tiny.

Some people just can't achieve certain sizes because of their bone structure.

Even then in the US, a size 8 is not big. I prefer girls being larger than a 4 otherwise they look too delicate and bony.

Haha okay!!Looking back,I did realised how unrealistic my comment was because 1.)the money used for petty revenge could be put into other more useful stuff like new clothes etc. 2.)In one year time,OP probably wouldnt give a shit about revenge. 3.)I probably wouldnot be motivated to lose that much weight just for an ex. Yes yes,I did forgot about cultural difference because I personally am a size 4 (I think.Based on google.) and most of the girls here are like 45kg max.(Thats around 99pounds) Whereas size 4 is considered healthy and anything above that could be considered on the overweight size for Asians,it does not match the bone structure of Caucasians.Pictures of size 4 Caucasians I looked up in google looked extremely anorexic,like a walking skeleton. So yes,I do apologise for posting without actual thought whatsoever.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

:( I wear size 2-4 (depending on the clothing company), and I don't think I look anorexic...

Buy him a set of crayons and tell him he's right, he can't be with you anymore. What a childish ass....

Look, I'd absolutely love anyone who bought me crayons. Maybe they should get him something that's actually childish as an insult instead?

It sounds like he was being a jerk and trying to use an excuse to break things off with you. There's nothing wrong with being that size. He didn't deserve you if he couldn't have broken things off with you while being honest with it.

KinkyCurly 13

^---- I agree with all the comments & wanted to add that I hope you don't end up forgiving him for acting this way. Those kind of guys deserve to be alone.

You deserve better. Be with someone who is man enough, so when things aren't working out he will break it off like a decent human being. Btw a size 8 is not fat.