Poor excuse

By worstwaytodumpagirl - 28/12/2013 22:34 - United Kingdom - Harrow

Today, my boyfriend bought me a pair of jeans. I couldn't fit into them, and he reacted to this by saying I've gotten too fat for him, and he can't be with me anymore. I took them off and saw they were a size 4. I've been a size 8 for the past 2 years, and he knows this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 018
You deserved it 3 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Jerk! You should buy him a bra and say "I think it might be too small because your manboobs have gotten huge. "

Maybe its just his way of saying "Im a ******* prick who wants to make my soon to be ex feel bad about her self."

Comments

He is a douche... But size 8? Definitely still sexy

There's a very simple solution for this OP, dump his sorry ass and find an individual that's respectful of you as a person.

Ins0mau 20

He already dumped her. Reread the post and the username.

Er...how is size even relevant to this? It wouldn't matter if she's a size 18, 12, 8 or size zero - it doesn't change the fact that he's a scumbag. He's not only too spineless to say honestly "I'm not happy in this relationship any more," he's arrogant enough to think that he's such a catch that she has to meet his standards, and nasty enough to turn it into a power play. At least he's no great loss. OP, this idiot deserves no validation. Although ripping his oversized ego into fragile pieces would be extremely tempting, he's probably not worth the effort. Unless you can find a puma and a deer costume on short notice, ignore him and leave him to his fate. Manipulative bastards like him always fall prey to bigger, nastier manipulative bastards.

Korra_fml 23

#60, although i agree with most of ur post, im curious as to what the puma and deer costumes are for. please enlighten me? i feel it'll be funny.

I have a feeling nothing I could come up with will rival whatever you can imagine. So I'll just say that I meant a live puma (sorry, I phrased that sentence badly), and the costume is for scumbag ex. And I would suggest that OP watches the outcome from a safe distance. Sadly, large wild cats are hard to find on short notice, and they probably charge for their services.

Korra_fml 23

oh.. lol its no big deal about the phrasing.. should have been able to figure that out *facepalm* and yes, she should watch from a safe distance. she wouldnt want to get blood all over the brand new jeans he just bought her... i hate guys like him.

Who the hell cares how much you weigh as long as you're happy and healthy? I'd rather enjoy a burger with a side of fries and a large soda then worry about something like that.

PonyTails13 3

you deserve better. He's an ass

That is one creative and mean way to break up with someone...

Wow. What an utter bastard he is. I bet you can do better!

You don't have to be a size 4 to be pretty, my girlfriend is a size 10 and I think she's gorgeous.