Poor excuse

By worstwaytodumpagirl - 28/12/2013 22:34 - United Kingdom - Harrow

Today, my boyfriend bought me a pair of jeans. I couldn't fit into them, and he reacted to this by saying I've gotten too fat for him, and he can't be with me anymore. I took them off and saw they were a size 4. I've been a size 8 for the past 2 years, and he knows this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 018
You deserved it 3 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Jerk! You should buy him a bra and say "I think it might be too small because your manboobs have gotten huge. "

Maybe its just his way of saying "Im a ******* prick who wants to make my soon to be ex feel bad about her self."

Comments

crazydave1998 6
sammyjanette 17

Even if we were talking about US sizes a size 8 is NOT big, but we aren't even talking about US sizes. We're talking about UK sizes, and a UK size 8 is a US size 4 which is really QUITE small. Though none of that matters. The way that OP's boyfriend broke up with her was rude and wrong.

crazydave1998 6

on planet i only date size 3 or smaller..put the cookies down girls

See, guys like you shouldn't have a girlfriend at all. What kind of man goes out of his way to make a girl feel bad about herself? A size 3 is extremely small, unless there's a condition involved, its also usually unhealthy. Just like being too large is generally unhealthy, but again, some times conditions are involved and its not something that that person can help. But making a girl feel bad about her weight is one of the worst things you can do. There are guys out there that are actually sweet and caring and concerned about the feelings of their girlfriend and they aren't looking to attack their weight or make them feel bad. There should be more guys like them and less like you. The only person you should end up with is your hand.

crazydave1998 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
emirie 21

48 probably doesn't have a girlfriend, and won't ever get one with that mentality. That is incredibly shallow, and no matter the size a girl wears, chances are she'll be disgusted by your mindset. But on a side note (56), I'm a size 0 (US size) and I'm not "unhealthy". This is probably because I'm also only 5 foot. Not everyone that size is so small because of a condition.

crazydave1998 6

like you women are any different..all full of it..you act like your sensitive yet many of overweight guys get stuck in the friend zone..hmm, maybe cause women are just as shallow??

58-- so they are just as shallow as you? Well, that is a good thing. At least you guys can date each other and make one less dick and bitch for us women and men to deal with. Keep up dating only shallow people like yourself, please. It does the rest of us a favor.

crazydave1998 6

lol,oh you think I'm the only one?? if men are so sensitive then why do girls diet all the time?? tired of the shinny girls getting the best men???? reality, it's abitch

Those damn shinny girls. I bet it's their tin cans that attract all the men.

emirie 21

No, 64 , a lot of people are actually NOT like you. Believe me, once you grow up, you'll realize that. But in the meantime, please don't reproduce.

crazydave1998 6

your right most Americans are fat lazy and poor..if everyone was a liberal nothing would get done..i may not now uk sizes, but in America size 8 means it's time to diet

You are a prick beyond belief. Yeah you enjoy the girls that are just skinny enough for you. They are just as shallow as you are. Have fun finding someone to spend the rest of your life with. Like it or not the average size of an American woman is increasing and along with that our world is also increasingly becoming aware that beauty isn't always in the size of your jeans, the more you keep your asshole views of women the more and more everyone will realize what a piece of shit you actually are. We aren't something you can line up and pick the best and strongest one out of, and the fact that you are doing that just continues to point out how unworthy you are of love. A size 8 in the US is a size four, which according to the rest of us is pretty slender. Get off your high horse and see that you are no better than anybody because you are a self centered prick too busy focusing on superficial things to actual connect with a person. This is all coming from a 5 foot soccer playing, size 4 wearing woman.

I doubt this guy is being 100% truthful about these many attractive girlfriends of his.

crazydave1998, you're 15.. i dont believe shit all from what you're saying. also, stop lying to people on the internet, it doesn't make you look "cool" or fit in.

before dating a girl, do you insist to see her wardrobe so you can see what size she wears?

skipper2009 18

Clearly he didn't have the balls to just say "hey I'm breaking up with you." They always try to blame it on the woman.

It's just an excuse ....you can call him my ex now..what a douche

Dump his ass. You do not deserve that treatment!

crazydave1998 6

umm, think he already dumped her

Shandra78 9

Sounds like he's gender confused if he wants to date someone who looks like a 12 year old boy.

I think the guy's an idiot too, but do you have to put down other body sizes? Some women can't help being slim and looking "like a 12 year old boy".

justmeCee 16

You are being very ignorant by saying that just because a woman is slim that they 'look like a 12 year old boy.' I am a size 0 and I exercise and I am physically fit, but I have all my curves in all the right places. I find it so insulting when people that are overweight want to attack people that are fit. It's a lifestyle choice to be healthy, just like it is a lifestyle choice to not be healthy. I personally don't go around attacking others because of their size. I have many friends, all shapes and sizes and they are all beautiful. So please go find your self esteem and stop picking on others to make yourself feel better. And Op, size 8 is not fat, your now ex is just a prick.

If u are a size 0 u have no curves haha

Shandra78 9

Go look up the author Holly Lisle if you want an enraging true account of a very insecure and underweight woman with an eating disorder who married and had kids with a man who turned out to be a pedophile.

Why? Why would anyone want to read about such a depressing story? I've only just read your comment and pedophile for a husband? Really? Why?

Sorry about my previous comment, anything relating to pedophiles just frightens me to no end. OP I'm so sorry about your ex-boyfriend. I was a size 8/10 US all through adolescence. Being almost 5'10 I never lived a day where I thought I was ever fat. Now that I'm a size 6 I consider myself pretty hot where my figure is concerned. And being a size 4US/8UK is considerably teeny. Don't let anyone - ANYONE - bully you into believing you are fat! We're all different and we all have different body types, height, weight, but regardless, unless you're legitimately unhappy with your figure I would encourage you not to take anything that jackass said into consideration. If you're healthy, go about with your life as is. Good luck, and happy new year!

hon, guys THINK that they have a great sense of humor...when clearly they don't! I think you would be able to gauge that whether he was joking or not (in his world...inspite of it being a terrible joke in the rest of the universe!). Nevertheless, you shouldn't let anyone talk to you like that! You are beautiful the way you are! xoxox

Ardian4954 9

At a size 8 you are fat, sooo what's the problem ??

ninety 25

44 - Size 8 US might be a little chunky, but assuming that you're one of the dudes in that pic you don't exactly appear to be the epitome of fitness either.

Self centered assholes like you who are too busy focusing on superficial aspects of a woman's body are the reason that most women have eating disorders, which is silly because your beer belly makes me want to hurl. The equivalent of a size 8 in the UK in the US is a size 4 which is damn slender. So go work yourself out until I can see a six pack, but until then keep your opinions to yourself especially based purely on your profile picture. You fat ass.

grashopper8 7

Size 8? You are perfect haha what a douche he is! You'll have no trouble finding a sweeter hotter guy, no doubt.

SuperMew 22

I am a (US) size 6. I am tall, so I tend to look smaller. A guy I was with told me I was fat and needed to lose weight. He showed me a model (who was skeletal) and said I should be "normal like her." I broke up with him, after showing him a picture of a 12 inch penis and said I needed to date "normal sized guys." If I were in your position, I would date someone else. Someone who won't make you doubt yourself.