Party animal

By Laci - 30/04/2011 17:50 - United States

Today, I was stuck crouching over the toilet after a night of drinking. My fiancé walked in, gathered my hair, and held it out of the way. When another wave of nausea hit me and I leaned in, he shoved my face into the bowl and ran out, laughing and yelling, "That'll teach ya!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 921
You deserved it 23 214

Same thing different taste

Comments

what the ****. how in the world is that being accepted by everyone here. f he had wanted to teach her a lesson, he could have had a talk with her when she was better. if you really loved and cared for someone, I find it difficult to believe that you'd disrespect her, make her situation worse, laugh at her, and then run off, instead of showing some real concern when she was retching over the toilet. OP, he obviously does not respect you in the least bit. keeping him would be disrespecting yourself. dump him.

RedPillSucks 31

That wasn't a simple joke. That was a messed up way to treat some one you're suppose to be in love with and want to marry.

I dont think it's a very funny joke. not for her. what i I shoved your head into the bowl while you were puking.

RedPillSucks 31

Be prepared for a life time of "lessons" and faceplanting in the toilet.

what a dick!!! next time shove his face in his shit!!

something tells me this isn't the first time he has done something like this. and same to the op. people saying dump him..she probably had many chances to before she got engaged, but chances are, they both have some issues.

Obviously YDI for drinking so much.