By Anonymous - 11/04/2009 05:40 - Canada

Today, I was walking towards the bus. The bus was scheduled to leave at 3:20, and it was 3:19 so I decided to run for it. As the doors were closing, I managed to just slip my hand into the door, so it didn't fully close. The bus driver saw this, looked at my face, and then drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 354
You deserved it 5 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that sucks. Little word of advice... To be early is to be on time To be on time is to be late Just an age old adage my parents taught me.

Chaith 16

I can see this happening. Out of the handful of bus drivers I've met, they all hate one thing more then any other: People that risk their neck and jump through hoops to get on a bus.

Comments

Chaith 16

I can see this happening. Out of the handful of bus drivers I've met, they all hate one thing more then any other: People that risk their neck and jump through hoops to get on a bus.

Wow that sucks. Little word of advice... To be early is to be on time To be on time is to be late Just an age old adage my parents taught me.

Sounds like he enjoyed it xD I would if I was a bus driver...

I hate buses, the drivers are such asshats. I once needed 5.20eur for a bus, I only had 5.10 and a twenty, he wouldn't let me on and noone on the bus would help me out. I got a car after that lol

Fare is fair. If he let you on the bus without the proper fare, everyone would stop paying the proper fare.

And yet these same assholes always gripe about being underpaid...pfffft. Next time, bicycle. lol

that happens to me often..except the hand in the door

all bus drivers are assholes.,,and most of them psycho...at least where i live.

Some of my friends are bus drivers who are overly nice and accommodating to passengers. Some have been punched, kicked and spit on just for doing their job. One was even beaten to a pulp here by a psychotic man.

My aunt drives a bus, and she is a bitch when it comes to it. She kicks people off the bus if they mp3 players that are too loud...

Good for her! Why should other people have to listen to people's crappy choice in music.

I think hard of hearing people like me are the only exception to that rule. I can't hear my music unless it's close to the highest volume, even then it's low to me. So sadly other people will have to deal with it for me and if a bus driver tried kicking me off for that, oh god she would get an earful and me not getting off.