By ali - 03/07/2012 11:51 - United States - Livingston

Today, I was having an argument with my girlfriend in front of our friends. I didn't want her to spoil my good time, so I ignored her until she disappeared. She re-appeared thirty minutes later just to throw a punch that would make Muhammad Ali jealous. Our friends' reaction? They clapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 318
You deserved it 46 681

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

I think she just made you her bitch. Now go make her a sandwich.

perdix 29

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee Now your balls Belong to a she.

Comments

TriflingAllDay 6

He should've pulled her aside instead of ignoring her. In a way he did deserve it, who knows what she was arguing about...

mylifesucks_fml 1

and obviously he deserved it considering he ignored her. doesn't he know that's the number one way to piss a girl off!?

PYLrulz 17

But of hedidnt ignore her, he probably would have gotten the same. Damned if he does, damned if he didnt

twisted_cherub 14

Yes, everyone who uses ignoring the other party as a tactic should get punched in the face. Hear that, guys? Now when your girlfriend gives you the silent treatment, you can punch her. Don't forget parents of teenagers. [SARCASM. All sarcasm. I do not condone violence in relationships, at all.]

PYLrulz 17

If he didn't* I really do hate my phone -_-

30: I downvoted you, but only for assuming that only women hate to be ignored. Ignoring someone is the ultimate disrespect, and it affects anyone, male or female.

saIty 17

I think she just made you her bitch. Now go make her a sandwich.

She gave him a sucker punch on the side. Boom.

I can't believe no one made a "knuckle sandwich" joke. Too 90s?

perdix 29

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee Now your balls Belong to a she.

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee Got decked in the face Now watch out for her knee

Float like a Butterfly Sting like a Bee Get punched in the Mouth Loose any teeth?

MindFreakazoid 10

These were all so beautiful! *applause* :D Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee His girlfriend just punched him Now OP's her fresh meat

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee You look like a pussy Much to her glee

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee Gonna make a big ol Ccccombo breaker. Whoopee!

Float like a butterfly Sting like a bee My girlfriend just socked me Like Muhammad Ali.

G0v3nat0r 7

The first two or three of these were funny. The rest were just annoying.

MindFreakazoid 10

Yeah well **** you guys too .___.

I hate to be a syllable nazi, but some of these poems really killed my laughgasm. It started feeling good, getting funny, reaching climax then someone had to rapid-fire cram lots of syllables. Or just made an ending that was too forced or that made no sense. The rhythm is everything, guys. Ugh. Disappointment.

I agree they are both childish... and definitely needs to grow up. Violence (the punch) and non communication ( ignoring) doesn't sound like a good relationship... They should handle their agruements way better if they want it to last. I don't like violence and doesn't matter if the female did it. Very unacceptable behavior!

Well of course your friends clapped. They don't want to get hit with that. She doesn't care about your face so obviously she won't care about theirs.

saIty 17

Haha Kevin Hart is one funny dude.

FYLDeep 25

I'd clap too. I wouldn't want her to rain down on me with a haymaker. That's a no win situation.

Now, if OP were a girl and it was her boyfriend who hit her, it would be called abuse... I would break up with her if I were you, OP.

HaileyBeth16 1

He ignored her.. For his own selfish reason instead of at least trying to work it out.. He deserved it!

if you honestly deserve that then you deserve an abusive boyfriend. i could justify it but yoire clearly a bitch yourself

So if my girlfriend ignores me I can hit her with a right hook? By your logic, she deserves it...

ferrousWheel 6

Shut up 16. Would you be saying OP deserves it if the genders were reversed? That kind of reaction is NOT okay. It's abuse.

I kinda see both sides. He shouldn't have been a dick, and she shouldn't have punched him. Who punches, anyway? She couldn't slap him? Or better yet, key his car or break his Xbox or something equally painful?

It's abuse no matter who punched who I agree.

Ignoring somebody is also emotional abuse. We don't know what the argument was about, but suffice it to say these two need to end their relationship immediately, because at least one of them has some serious growing up to do. I'm looking at you, OP.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
xXxIracebethxXx 14

That's not girl power, that's being a dramatic bitch.

Drizzelhell 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
xXxIracebethxXx 14

I would ignore the bitch, too. Even more if she punched me. Besides, if you were to switch the roles, everyone would pounce on the OP's boyfriend for being abusive, blah blah blah...

BeforeItWasCool 12

No, that's what he gets for dating a crazy bitch.

KiddNYC1O 20
alphaskater09 9

LOOK AT THAT DAMN KITTY!!!!!!