Ouch

By Anonymous - 13/01/2013 12:41 - United States

Today, while trying to quietly sneak a midnight snack with my girlfriend, I was slowly opening the pantry door so I wouldn't wake my mother. My girlfriend came and swung open the door onto my foot, taking the top layer of skin with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 417
You deserved it 5 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This reminds me of when Spongebob pushed the sofa onto Squidward's foot. I always had to look away...not that I watch Spongebob...*bad poker face*

Hey, guess where the sensory nerves are? If you guessed the top layer of skin, you win the grand prize.

Comments

This reminds me of when Spongebob pushed the sofa onto Squidward's foot. I always had to look away...not that I watch Spongebob...*bad poker face*

Nothing when you're 12!! (Awaiting thumb downs and death threats)

MrBrightside21 20

18 - I'm not going to make a death threat. This way, you won't expect it when I do kill you. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously though.

18- You've never noticed all the adult humor in Spongebob? When I was little that stuff went waaaay over my head. When I watch it now I actually get all the jokes and it's hilarious.

doglover100 28

I can't watch that scene. It's so gross.

Yeah! Lol wasn't that the episode where Squidward wants to beat Squllium in the fancy house contest?

doglover100 28

Yeah. It was to have the fanciest house, he needed to move his couch.

Smartdumbblonde 27

What's wrong with spongebob? He's funny lol

Have you ever seen the splinter episode?? I can't watch when it goes in :| it's awful!!

Alright, so I gotta say I've seen your name a couple times. It scares me every time at first, thinking it's me. Anywho, carry on good sir.

Well now I'm never eating pizza again -_-

fleeper 13

Man up op.. It's only a layer of skin...

iOceanus 18

I agree with #3. Shouldn't even have felt that...

Hey, guess where the sensory nerves are? If you guessed the top layer of skin, you win the grand prize.

Doc did you not say something to me about detecting sarcasm.. This was meant with a hint of sarcasm

Sorry Hellian, I was talking to KayBeeFFFixed.

kra1985 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

They could be in a bad way financially.. And OP just wants to be considerate and let the mom sleep..

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

I just assumed he didn't want to wake his mom because it was midnight

U_GotitDude 18

Something similar to this has happened to me before. I know that pain :( FYL OP.

I had similar experience before, it was also late at night and I was looking for food, I kicked the sharp corner of a hard wood furniture with bare toes by accident, I felt something was screaming inside my body...

yoursucklives 36

something similar happend to me, but not only was the top layer of my skin taken off, but my toenails too.

FlamingTacos 7

At least you got your granola bar

funky2525 14

Ouch!!! That probably feels like stubbing your toe except 10 times worse! Sorry Op

It probably feels like getting your skin scraped off. Cannot compare using units of stubbed toe!

It probably feels like getting your skin scraped off. Cannot compare using units of stubbed toe!

KM96 24

It might be a closer comparison to compare accidentally grating your finger / hand, but 10x worse

iOceanus 18

Oh God, that sounds incredibly painful...

Smartdumbblonde 27

Ouch, that must've hurt. Just think of it this way, it could of been way worse

Smartdumbblonde 27

Well it could've pealed off more than one layer of skin to where it started bleeding, or from the bottom of the door, it could've broken a bone in ops foot (by smashing a bone in his foot down and breaking the bone in half).

I just felt the ghost of your feet pass through my feet.