Ouch

By Anonymous - 13/01/2013 12:41 - United States

Today, while trying to quietly sneak a midnight snack with my girlfriend, I was slowly opening the pantry door so I wouldn't wake my mother. My girlfriend came and swung open the door onto my foot, taking the top layer of skin with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 417
You deserved it 5 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This reminds me of when Spongebob pushed the sofa onto Squidward's foot. I always had to look away...not that I watch Spongebob...*bad poker face*

Hey, guess where the sensory nerves are? If you guessed the top layer of skin, you win the grand prize.

Comments

I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else, but when I read about someone being hurt, I also start to feel pain in the same part of the body. Sorry for the pain you went through OP.

It's like the feeling you get when you hear about someone getting kicked in the balls they immediately start to tingle.

idk about the balls part but the pain comment is right on the money...I actually shrieked after reading =/

perdix 29

I'm confused. Are we talking about food or sex? "Midnight snack with girlfriend" can go either (ee) way.

"My girlfriend came" Duh, obviously sex.

RedPillSucks 31

My thoughts exactly. I'm wondering what sex position would place them near a door with her swinging the door. Going to have to dust off my Karma Sutra (I know how it's suppose to be spelled)

"My girlfriend came" Obviously NOT sex. Hehe. :(

Did you not scream and wake up your mom? If not, I applaud you.

KM96 24

Ewww too much information!! :0 :S

There wasn't really enough information. I'm afraid I'm still not sure what OP was getting for a snack or if he even got one

To everyone saying a banana.. Doesn't a banana lack the head?

I believe you commented on the wrong FML.

Indeed I did.. I was checking the one this was meant for like were did this go.. Maybe it's lagging.. Then I read here and it was to late to edit..

hopefully you didn't have to go to the hospital.

Ya, you know, just a layer of skin...walk it off....

Yikes. Too much skin exposure in this FML 0_o

Ouch, it gives me a mental image in my head.

And the morale of the story is........ Don't sneak around

sgtcxelite 11

I applaud you, sir. My brother, who's twenty something years old and for some reason still living at home with my other twenty something year old brother, two teenagers, a tween, and our parents, has his girlfriend sleep over all the time. When they're hungry, they loudly come up and cook food in the middle of the night. Really ******* annoying when it's three in the morning and everyone else either has school or work.

That must totalt suck for you! You should ask your parents if they can tell them to stop or maybe kick him out if the continue? You got an A-hole of a brother!

That was a really interesting story, friend. Please, tell us more.