Not cool

By no I've never asked for anal - 20/09/2015 13:44 - United States - Buffalo

Spicy
Today, after weeks of my girlfriend constantly mentioning pegging and asking me to let her do it, I caved and figured I might as well stand by my "try anything once" rule. Her response? Saying she knew I was gay all along and dumping me. The fuck? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Twisted_Killjoy 23

For those who don't know, pegging is the act of reversing anal sex to where the female wears a strap on and ***** the guys ass.

A woman humping a man with a strap-on. Apparently it means that man is gay because a woman wearing a synthetic device to stimulate his prostate and cause him pleasure is absolutely the same as him fancying people of the same gender. Not sure why, possibly magic.

Comments

jkp1291 25

Thank you Broad City for letting me know what pegging was without google.

Is she a man? No? Then it's not gay. Dumb bitch.

vintageart1994 16

Wow... I just learned what pegging is....

Steve_Dudley_UK 10

Imagine your a female and your with a guy you now hate... Do you just walk away or can you think of something that would give you satisfaction on dumping him.... **** him in the backside then call him homosexual.

Hey, like that other guy said, she was just looking for an excuse. Good for you for being so open to new experiences! You'll find someone who deserves you and appreciates that!

tkeeton46 17

Atleast you were open, girls are attracted to that, so don't warry

I don't understand how pegging makes you gay??

Nothing is gay if you're doing it with a member of the opposite sex. If a guy goes down on me, does that make me a lesbian? Of course not! This isn't that complicated, really...