Not cool

By no I've never asked for anal - 20/09/2015 13:44 - United States - Buffalo

Spicy
Today, after weeks of my girlfriend constantly mentioning pegging and asking me to let her do it, I caved and figured I might as well stand by my "try anything once" rule. Her response? Saying she knew I was gay all along and dumping me. The fuck? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Twisted_Killjoy 23

For those who don't know, pegging is the act of reversing anal sex to where the female wears a strap on and ***** the guys ass.

A woman humping a man with a strap-on. Apparently it means that man is gay because a woman wearing a synthetic device to stimulate his prostate and cause him pleasure is absolutely the same as him fancying people of the same gender. Not sure why, possibly magic.

Comments

Badkarma4u 17

If she's really a woman its not gay.

thats not gay at all. its just a matter of wanting a better ******

ShadowlessSpear 21

Is OP's girlfriend a dude? No. It isn't gay.

Badkarma4u 17
MonstreBelle 28

If I ask my boyfriend to use a vibrator instead of his dick does that make me a lesbian?

No loss, she's clearly insane and doesn't understand human sexuality. There's nothing gay about a woman doing something to you.

Sounds like she was looking for an excuse mate, sorry!

Man you are brave enough.. But she is not right enough for you!

I've come to the conclusion that there are certain things I just don't need to know. This is one of those things. -_-

Badkarma4u 17

I've actually known people who are into that kind of thing, completely straight. I'd say it's her loss for dumping someone who was kind enough to go through something they were uncomfortable with because she wanted it.

Um pegging doesnt make you gay, bi-sexual anything like that.