My precious baby

By Anonymous - 08/11/2013 23:02 - Canada - Calgary

Today, she did it again. While I was minding my own business reading the paper, she casually walked up to me and slashed my face with her nails, drawing blood and screams of pain. I need to get out of this abusive relationship, but no one will adopt my asshole of a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 673
You deserved it 8 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you get beat into submission by a pussy, I see nothing out of the ordinary here

ALL cats think like this. The difference between most cats and yours is that yours actually has the guts to go through with it.

Comments

My boyfriend has an asshole cat but he's just jealous because its only been the two of them since he was a kitten. I have tried everything but all I have are battle wounds. I'm proud to say I'm a dog person now. Good luck op. :)

I actually learnt a lot from watching that show. And also Cats 101. I had to correct a few behaviour problems I had with my cat flipping out and attacking all my visiting friends. I'm glad I didn't give up. My cat is now super sweet (for the most part).

the 2 main reasons why cats get aggressive or poop/pee everywhere: 1. they are in pain. Cats don't show it like a child. If you can see she us in pain, she has been for a long time and it got so bad, she can't hide it anymore. (=get her checked from a vet) 2. they are bored! you need to play with them. like really! they need to run, jump, catch stuff... an hour a day is minimum. or even better keep them company inform of same sex, same age and compatible personality friend (aka another cat) and still play with them. and always get your cat fixed! keeping that in mind most of the devilish cats become the nicest animals you've ever seen!

an3ph 20

You've been de-balled by your cat. You really need to rethink your life.

This type of behavior can easily be corrected. No need to euthanize the poor creature!

ViviMage 38

Keep a water spray bottle next to you. Get a pheromone collar. Try the softclaw tips (its like gluing a temporary blunted thimble on the claw, which can come off). Get a carpet/sisal scratching post. Try stoning the cat on catnip. And make sure the box is clean. Some cats will make a statement of the box is too icky!

Sorry OP, my "Mr. Mann" (I adopted him w/ that name) sweetest cat ever. My late mom's cat that dad and brother took in: Satan! Huge orange cat that hisses and growls at me whenever I visit back home.

I just bought nail clippers for cats for my kitty, then he still has claws but they are too blunt to break skin. Ever thought of you know buying cat nail clippers or even those little rubber things you can put on cats to keep them from scratching?

Sure. You're absolutely allowed an opinion. Everyone is allowed an opinion, and they're allowed to express them. The thumbs are people's opinions of that person's opinion. Or are you just an advocate when the opinion agrees with your own views?