Moment of truth

By anonymous - 23/03/2009 00:38 - United States

Today, I was with my girlfriend and she was making me listen to one of her recordings for chorus. As I was listening to it a solo came on, and i turned to her and said "This is the worst fucking solo I've ever heard in my life." Little did I know, it was her solo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 892
You deserved it 86 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohboyscott 0

LOL. shoulda said you were joking, or something.. shit man, you're ******.

Comments

bread_fml 0

You're an idiot. Think before you speak.

little did i know, it was you being an idiot.

well this guy's the biggest jack ass in the history of earth. forget jeffrey dahmer and charles manson, this guy takes the cake. he obviously stated that it was HER recording from HER church, hence why SHE was the one singing. what a ******* douche.

hallucinog3n 0

I'm just wondering how you could NOT recognize your girlfriend's voice...

Bubs_fml 0

Personally I would be irritated as hell if my girlfriend made me listen to one of her chorus recordings. But that's just me. It's like when you're talking to a girl on the phone and she suddenly shouts :OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" and puts the phone up to the radio speaker and you have to pretend you care, or be called an asshole.

i'm against lying to people abt their talents so kudos on the criticism. it saves her from future embarrassment, and you're not a douche for letting her think she can sing when she obviously can't. . . .

bioclock 0

Oh. Oh my god, this is priceless. Sucks to be you. You deserved it, certainly, but I got a good laugh out of this. And hey, maybe it'll give her some incentive to learn how to sing.

well_this_sucks 0

im taking it yer ex's now??? hahaha JK but it is funny!

#10, grow up. not everyone is nice. anyhow, if she was that close to you in the first place she would accept the citicism and if she leaves you for that then you don't deserve someone that stupid

spongebobrocks 0

Okay, who clicks "You deserved this"? Seriously, it's not like he knew, and he just said what he thought, I'd do the same. He just stated his opinion on the certain solo, it's not like he knew. And even if he knew, lying would be horrible, like if he said "That's a nice solo" and he actually thought it sucked. She should appreciate the honesty.